Chapter One : Bazy

Hey readers, having some writer's block right now with this book and this is all I have started I could use of your guys help. thank you and feel free the comment what you think about this first chapter and if you guys like it I will keep going with this book. 

*****************************

Chapter one. 

"Bailey!" yelled Casey jumping on me.

Casey is my younger sister, she is on the track team, and a huge pain in my ass. 

"Casey get off." I yelled throwing her to the floor. She hoped un and started shaking me. 

"But Bailey it's the first day of school."

"And if you don't leave I will make this year a living hell for you."

"No you can't because you can't bully anyone, you get bullied."

I got up and chased her out of my room, down stairs, and into the kitchen, where my mom was studying for her algebra exam for college. 

"Casey leave your sister alone you know very well she can't catch you."

Casey started laughing.

"Maybe so but I can still kick her ass."

"Only if you could catch me, which you can not." she said punching me in the arm. 

I rolled my eyes, and left to go and get ready for school. When I was all done I walked out the front door, running into Joel's chest. 

"Damn Bazy watch where you're going."

"It's bailey, and fyi your on my front porch. Nevermind move."

I walked around him to his sister's car. 

"Hey B."

"Hey A. You ready for senior year?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Joel get in or we're going to be late."

Joel squeezed into the back.

"Amanda you seriously need to get a bigger car, or Bazy needs to be in the back. 

"Look J you know what mom, and dad said, if I could g-"

"Get through the last school year without any damages I will get a brand new car for college. I know I know you have repeated it like a hundred times."

"Then stop bringing it up if you know."

We pulled into the parking-lot and almost the entire school was here and it wasn't even 7:45 yet. Joel got out and leaned on my door preventing me to get out. His girlfriend Sadie came over and climbed all over him, and sucking his face. I had to go out Amanda's door. 

"Joel get your slut of a girlfriend off my car I don't need you two doing nasty things up beside it." Amanda yelled. 

We turned and went towards the door. 

"Man I hate her, like all she does is cheat on her boyfriends and they don't seem to care."

"Is she cheating on him right now?"

"No one knows, she stands my brother up quite a lot, she says it's family problems. But I highly doubt that."

I was at my locker and she was leaning up against the locker next to mine. 

"So I was thinking maybe you could go out like on a date."

"With who?"

"Say Matthew."

Okay so maybe I should update you on the whole Matthew thing, well he is on the football team and has slept with ever single girl in this school except me of course. Amanda has been trying to get me to go out with him but I can't trust a guy who wears more makeup then I do. He keeps telling her that he likes me but I do know the truth is that he seems to think I'm a game, and I refuse to let him win. 

"Speak of the devil." Amanda said. looking over my shoulder. 

"Well you got the devil part down."

He ran over and leaned against the other locker. 

"Hey Bailey you look mighty fine this morning."

"Thank you. And could you stop starring at my ass, before you get more then a view of my ass."

"Oh so I get the entire body nice." he said running his hand down my side. I slapt his arm away. Amanda leaned around to look at him. 

"Um Mat I don't think she means her body. I think she meant a punch in the face."

I faced him and said, "If you want to put your hands somewhere put it right here." pointing to the edge of my locker, he placed it as so, I closed me locker with his hand in it. And walked away. 

"Bitch get back here and get me out of her." he yelled.

Amanda was jogging to keep up, and was still looking back. 

"Oh my god, Bailey what did you just do?"

"I don't like being touched sexually, and I'm not going to deal with any ones bull crap this year."

We entered out first class which was biology, with Mr. Woods. The bell rang and everyone came in. 

"Okay class, settle down, since today is the first day, you guys can socialize all period, but before we do, I need to take role."

He grabbed a clipboard and went down the line. 

*Megan Adams*

*Aliesha Barns*

*Bailey Cook*

*Matthew Daniels* 

"Oh yes he is trying to get out of a locker apparently someone shut his hand in it." said one of the students. He just kept going. 

*Jonathan Duke*

*Amanda Fields* 

*Joel Fields*

He finally got to the last name. Which was.

*Sadie Young*

Towards the end of class Matthew walked in, with a bandage over his fingers. I heard him tell Joel that he couldn't play in the game this Friday. Joel asked who did it, and he didn't answer he refused to give an answer. 

The bell rang and Amanda and I went our separate ways. Until the end of the day when she dropped me off at home. 

"Hey B would your mother mind if I came over tonight there's something I need to discuss with you."

"No. You can."

"Okay see you tonight."

And she drove off.