Chapter 6: Deal

"Okay I'm here what do you want?" I said walking to Adam's car. 

He opened the door. 

"Nope not here. We will be going somewhere else to talk."

I didn't move. 

"Look if we are going to talk get in before the principal see."

I looked back at the school, and ran and got in.  We ended up going to his place. 

"Wow nice house."

"Thanks."

Dragging me down the hall to his room. He layed down on the bed. I leaned up against the wall. 

"Look I'm not going to bite, have a seat."

I sat down against the wall. 

"Speak."

"Well I can tell you want to get back at Joel, and I don't like him. So I was thinking me and you could go out just to get under his skin."

"And how would that work?"

"Well you are like his sister, and I don't think he would like for his sister to be going out with a guy like me. So what do you say?"

I couldn't think. He must be insane. But it would be great to get under his skin for once. Since he gets under mine.

"Okay."

He got, held out his hand I took it. Pulling me up to look me in the eyes.

"Great but now we may need to go over some ground rules."

"Rules?"

"Yeha ever plan needs rules. First we may need to kiss and we need to make it believable, since you haven't had your first yet. Two we will never have sexual encounter, besides kissing. And three we will not actually be dating, so we can't fall for each other. And by we I mean you."

"And why would I fall for you?"

"Everyone falls for me one time or another."

"So Bailey Cook will you pretend to go out with me?"

Well you have to admire his cockyness. I need him to make this plan work just like he needed me.

"Yes."

He leaned down towards me, I pushed him back.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to kiss you isn't it obvious. Look Bailey if we are going to make this look real, I am going to need to not to do that. Here name me one couple the when the guy goes in the kiss her she pushes him away?"

"None I guess."

"Then don't do that and just let me kiss you."

I nodded. He leaned down placing one of his hands on my hip, and the other behind my neck.

"Now just listen to what I say, and maybe you can learn. Close your eyes, and part not open your lips."

I did as I was told. He lightly placed his lips on mine, we moved in sync. Pushing me to the wall, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away.

"Not bad, but it could use some work. Don't worry by the end of this week you will be kissing like a pro."

Insulting much? We left and he dropped me off at my house. Giving me a kiss good night. When I walked in I was ambushed by Amanda, Casey and my mother. 

"Where have you been?" Amanda asked. 

I dragged her upstairs and told her what happened. Well not about the plan just that Adam and I are going out. She screamed, I wasn't quite sure with joy or mad. That night I was dreaming about the kiss my first kiss being lost to a bad boy? I wonder how the plan is going to work out? I guess I will find out tomorrow.