Chapter 10, Part two

Getting out of the car was just like Friday morning, everyone starring, gossiping, but what was new was that this time people were laughing.  Sadie came over to Adam, and said. 

"Hey Adam, I was wondering do you want to go to homecoming with me?"

I could feel the anger building up inside me. 

"Sorry slut, but I am going with my girlfriend." He said looking at me. I was blushing.

She gave me a death glare, I just chuckled, and did a little flirty wave, and pulled Adam into a kiss. I reopened my eyes, and saw that she was gone, so I pulled away. Before I began to walk away I was pinned against the car, with him kissing me, then he moved down to my neck, giving tiny little kisses on my collar bone. I felt teeth, and I gasped. Was he going to bite me? He pulled away and slammed his back into the car next to us. 

"Sorry, but you shouldn't do that to me." 

"I didn't do anything, all I did was kiss you."

He was breathing heavy, he grabbed me by the arm, dragging me into the school. I was at my locker. 

"Grab your things for class." 

Matthew was heading in my direction, and I thought he was going to act like an horn dog, but he just kept walking as if I wasn't there. Amanda came and started yelling.

"You left your mom's house without even letting your best friend know?" She looked over at Adam and was about to slap him when I cut in. 

"You have no right yelling at me, since you didn't tell me that Matthew was the one who got you pregnant, then tried to hook me up with him. Now you tell me what friend, let alone a best friend keep that big of a lie from them?" I knew by the look on her face, that she knew that she had been caught. 

Grabbing the rest of my things, I slammed my locker, and left her standing there without another word. I was getting ready to round the corner to the hallway where my biology class was, when I got pulled into an empty classroom. 

"Bailey. What is wrong with you?"

"What? I'm just sick and tired of being the last to know things, and being lied to by everyone that I know. First it was Amanda with a pregnancy thing, and then it was my mother with my father. I'm just tired of it all." I broke down right there in a empty classroom, I collapsed to the floor, and was crying for another time, in two days. 

Adam knelt down and wrapped his arms around me, and didn't say a word. The bell rang for first period to start but I was not going to be able to face Joel, Amanda, Sadie, or even Matthew. All I could do was leave and come back when I had my focus on things. Without moving my head from Adams shoulder, I said. 

"Adam can you take me back to the cabin. I don't want to be here to day?"

He nodded, and slowly standing me up, we walked out of the school, back into his car, and headed back to the cabin.

"Bailey I know I promised to tell you about the Alpha mate, and all the other stuff but I don't think today would be the best day to tell you, especially when you are in this condition."

I didn't argue, I just kept looking out the passenger window, and the trees. Adam stopped in the middle of nowhere. I looked out the front and saw, everyone our front they all seemed worried. Opening me door, I noticed that the cabin was gone. 

"Bailey get back in the car." Adam said, when he was getting out.

I sat back down in the passenger seat and watched Adam, talk to the people trying to calm them down. It was only for a few minutes and he got back in and head back in the direction we came. 

'Where are we going?" I asked. 

"To the safe house they know your here, we have to keep you safe." 

"Safe from who."

"Hunters."