Chapter 6

"Hey Kai!"

"I'm right here Kyle." 

"Girl, Do i have an offer for you."

"What?" she chuckled intrigued by what the red haired kid had to say.

"How would you like to buy a boat?"

"What type of boat?" She smirked. 

"A good one."

"I'll take it." 

For absolutely no reason what so ever they started laughing. 

As their laughter cooled to giggles, a sophomore girl named Stephanie was clacking down the hallway.

"Ugh,Fag" she scoffed. 

Kyle rolled his eyes. He really couldn't be bothered he was too happy right now. Later he'd be going to a Panic! At The Disco concert. 

"Anyways, Later on do you want to-"

"And I was still talking don't cut me off next time or I'll choke you." 

"You're Bluffing Steph. Also You don't understand how many times I've come close to choking you."

"Yet you still haven't and you wont." 

"Y'know what?" 

"Hm?"

"You're right. I won't be choking you and you definitely wouldn't be choking me."

"Steph, lets just go."

"No, Let's hear what this fag has to say."

"The only person that would be choking me would be your boyfriend while I'm riding him." 

"Shut up." At that she and her "friend" left.

"As I was sayi-"

He turned back to his best friend only to find her jaw on the floor and eyes bulging out of their sockets. 

"What. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"BAbe! You just put her in her place. Like that was freaking awesome." 

"Really?" He chuckled. "It was nothing. Anyways,"

And he continued their conversation. They laughed and laughed and laughed until the bell rang. 

"See ya later Kai!"

"Bye Kyle."

 A/N So this literally just happened in the hallway but obviously I changed some names. So yeah. I'm writing this on a school computer, surprising they haven't blocked this website but yeah.  -Cal