Chapter 1

A/N I'm not really sure what I'm do even doing but I'm on a road trip and typing this from memory and on my phone so I apologize for any errors. Here goes nothing.

Michael's POV

What if no one likes me? What if they judge me? What if I get kicked out again? What if they make plan to-

"Mikey stop thinking about the what-ifs and eat your food." My mom says basically reading my mind.

"I'm just really scared. Like so many things could go wrong." I said remembering what happened at Grassland High.

"Mikey you'll be fine." My mom coos as she caresses my face.

"I know I just -"

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO THAT SCHOOL AND HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE! MAYBE FUCK SOME BITCHES! START SOME FIGHTS! THROW SOME PARTIES! LIVE A LITTLE!" My other mom screamed from in the closet.

I grimaced at her word choice. Fuck some bitches. Throw some parties. I don't even get invited to parties..

"Mom it's not that easy!"

" You can do it babe! I believe in you!" She smiles as she skips downstairs.

Its a wonder she doesn't fall every time she does that.

"Okay" I sigh.

"That's more like it" she says beaming sitting next to my other mom.

"Where's Levi?"

" A capella practice."

"I'm gonna go pack up my stuff."

"OK. Remember what I told you Mikey. Stunt on them bitches, Alright?"

I groan in response.

They are so cute, my mom and my other mom. I aspire to have their relationship one day.

"Alright bye Moms. Love you guys!" I said heading towards the door.

"See ya Mikey! Love you too! Have a good day!" They said in sync.

"I will!" And with that I closed the door and walked to my car.

You'll be fine.

A/N Welp.. There it is. -Cal