12 - MR METAL ARM

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're excited to see Aria." He spoke, folding his arms and leaning back.

"Honestly, I'm slightly scared." The raven haired man admitted. Granted, he was filled with so much excitement that he thought that there was a strong possibility that he would explode.

And there was also the nerves, along with the slightest bit of fear. Fear that she wouldn't actually like him at all and that they would have to spend the next few months as a couple on screen when in reality the brunette couldn't stand him.

That thought gave Sebastian a crushing feeling, and he really hoped that it was something that wouldn't occur.

"Look Sebastian, I've known Aria for a couple years and I can tell you - all sarcasm and joking aside - she is one of the sweetest people ever. Ask anyone here, and they'll tell you the same." Anthony told him, and patted his shoulder causing Sebastian to smile slightly.

"I know that all of you have joked about Aria and I, but I genuinely really like her and I don't want to mess this up." Sebastian sighed and Anthony's eyebrows furrowed.

"You like like her or like her?" Anthony questioned. There was so teasing or sarcasm in his voice, it was just a friend asking another friend a question.

Again, Sebastian ran his hand through his hair sighing loudly. "I don't know." He admitted.

"Well there's no time to back out now." Anthony announced, looking straight ahead. Sebastian followed his gaze, his hazel eyes landing on the familiar sight of Chris' car.

Sebastian's throat felt like sandpaper as he stared at the car, watching the passenger door begin to open. His mind was a whirlwind of words that he was quite sure would actually form an adequate sentence.

And then the car door opened fully and Aria Evans stepped out. Sebastian's breath caught in his throat as his hazel eyes surveyed her and instantly he deemed her to be the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen. Sure, he had seen photos of her, but they did not do her beauty justice.

The young woman had brunette hair that fell to her collarbone in loose waves, and the most beautiful hazel eyes that Sebastian had ever seen. Aria had not seen him yet, but he watched as she smiled when Chris wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling his twin towards them as they walked side by side.

She began to laugh, and to Sebastian it felt like he was hearing for the first time. And finally, Aria looked up, and two sets of hazel eyes met.

Aria stared at Sebastian, frozen slightly. "Holy shit." She whispered as she watched the hazel eyed man grin, locks of his Raven hair falling into his eyes. Sebastian wore all black, with a leather jacket hanging loosely on his built frame. And just as Sebastian had felt, Aria deemed him to be the most gorgeous man on earth.

Chris let go of his twin, mumbling a goodbye before walking to meet Anthony with a smug smile on his face. Out of the corner of her eye, Aria watched Anthony and Chris whispering amongst each other, gossiping like to old ladies.

Aria suddenly felt even more nervous as she was left alone with the raven haired beauty that stood in front of her.

"Hi." She said sheepishly before bursting out into a fit of laughter. She didn't know where it came from, maybe it was because she was so nervous or because she was so awkward, but she began to laugh uncontrollably and soon Sebastian joined in, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello Aria." He laughed.

~

"Ten bucks says they're dating in a month." Anthony announced as he and Chris leaned against the wall, watching Aria and Sebastian.

Chris shook his head. "Twenty bucks says two weeks." He snorted.

"Two weeks?" Anthony echoed, his nose crinkling.

Chris rolled his eyes and pointed at his twin and best friend. "Look at them." He ordered. "They're giggling like teenagers and yet they're practically already an old married couple."

"True." Anthony mused in agreement. "Do you think their first kiss will be on screen or off?"

"And that is where we stop the conversation." Chris laughed.