Be Our Guest

They reappeared in the entrance hall to King Beasts castle. Mal and Ben were walking down the stairs and stopped when they saw the group appear.

"Just in time" Ben said. The doors to the dining room opened up and the Storybrook residents made their way in and sat down, Ben and the villain kids remained standing.

"As it is my last night as Prince, I want to thank you for all your help and being our guests. Mal?" Ben says smiling at Mal. Mal and the rest of the Villain kids(Including Eficent) started vocalizing as ben stepped forwards.

"Ma chere, mademoiselle, It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight, and now we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents, your dinner!" Ben sings

The kitchen doors burst open as carts roll in and the dishes hop off the carts and onto the table making their way down the table.

"Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test. Tie you napkin 'round your neck cherie, and we'll provide the rest." The entire group sings, as they start naming things off the covers to some dishes magically disappear.

"Soup du jour, hot d'oeuvres. Why, we only live to serve. Try the gray stuff, It's delicious don't believe me? Ask the dishes! They can sing sing sing, they can dance dance dance. After all Miss, this is France, And a dinner here, is never never second best."

Every one starts to help them selves as the kids continue to sing. Belle kept glancing at her bell jar. when the kids finished singing they sat down and started eating. When they were all done they went up to their separate rooms for the night.

The next morning they all got ready for the coronation. Regina magicked into her Evil Queen outfit out of habit. Snow walked into her room shortly after.

"Umm Regina, maybe something a little less...you know Evil?" she said, Regina glared at her and waved her hand and the dress changed to a dark purple sleeve less ball gown.

"Better?" she asks. They all head towards the cathedral and get into their spots. As ben made his way down the isle they all bowed to him and they watched as he was properly crowned and they all cheered. as the guests were mingling, Robin accidently stepped on the tail of a fox.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"Its all right. I'm Robin, Robin Hood." the fox said back. Robins eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the alternate version of him was a talking fox. Ben and Mal ran over to them.

"Is everything all right?" Ben asked

"Ya. Its just a big surprise that the alternate me is a talking fox that's all."

"You also Robin Hood?" The Fox Robin Hood asks

"Yes I am."

"Robin, what's going on?" Regina asks walking over. Fox Robin Hood looks over and starts getting nervous.

"What's wrong and with you?" Robin asks.

"Well I didn't realize that the alternate version of me was in love with a villain."

"Don't worry, I was the Evil Queen. Not any more." Regina says

"Well let's get this party started!" Ben says.