MalEficint

Maleficint and Lily were in their Room talking about the Auradon people.

"So what do you think of their Maleficint?" Lily asked

"If im being totally honest, she needs to get of her high horse and learn to love her daughter."

The door to the room blasted open and Mal stood in the doorway with her spell book.

"I need you to teach me the Darkest magic you can manage. Im tired of having to use this book I want to be able to use a spell without the book. But most of all I want to be taught how to turn my self into a dragon so I can incinerate that asshole of a prince." She practically snarled and Maleficint and Lily coud see the fire in her eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
Hour's earlier.

A few hours after the Jay episode Mal was comforting Carlos as Regina was trying to track Jay and Evie.

"How have they both disappeared?" Emma said

"No clue?" Regina said

"Carlos before you were attacked you said you know what the 'Reflections' mission was." Mal said catching Reginas and Emmas interest.

"This world's Cru-Crue..."

"Cruella" Mal finished ask Carlos couldn't say it.

"Yes, anyway she said their mission was to turn us into villains."

"That would explain Jay. What about Evie?"

"My sister said she turned green with envy." Regina said.

"Something made Evie so jealous that she turned green? But what?"

"I think im the reason" Jane said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I took her cookies trying to mke her feel better and she took one look at me and the rest of her skin went green and she slammed the door in my face."

Mal sat their while the rest of them were trying to figure out what to do when she saw Ben walk up to the Diner after spending the day in the library.

"Hey Benny Bo." Mal said leaving the others.

"Don't, you sound like Audrey." He said before walking into the Diner

Ok what was that about? Mal thought she followed him inside.

"Ben! Whats wrong?"

"Everything. Especially you. If I had of listened to my father we wouldn't be in this mess. I should have left the villains on the Isle where they belong. Ever since you arrived there has been nothing but issues: a break in at the museum, you putting a love spell on me, family day and then you getting sent here and me postponing my coronation to rescue you! You are a Villain all you bring is evil and problems I was better off with Audrey." And he turned around leaving Mal in the diner her eyes starting to tear up. As soon as He had left she started singing to her self

"A million thoughts, in my head should have let my heart keep listening. I know it's time to say goodbye, so hard to let go." And a single tear rolls down her cheek
____________________________________

Mal walked out of the diner with tears rolling fown her face.

"Hey whats wrong?" Audrey asked standing up.

"Ben is accusing me and my friends for all of this and he just broke up with me." Mal sobbed into Audreys shoulder.

"Shhhh its going to all right sis."

Mals head shoots back and everyone looks at her.

"Opps I forget to tell you Mal and I apperetly share a father."

"So that is why whenever my mother rants about getting revenge in your parents her voice gets all weird."

"Hey Mal!" Ben yelled walking up

"No dont even Ben" Audrey steps in front of him.

"What?" He says

"Oh dont pretend you dont know what shes talking about!" Mal said storming into the Diner.
____________________________________

Maleficint and Lily were in their Room talking about the Auradon people.

"So what do you think of their Maleficint?" Lily asked

"If im being totally honest, she needs to get of her high horse and learn to love her daughter."

The door to the room blasted open and Mal stood in the doorway with her spell book.

"I need you to teach me the Darkest magic you can manage. Im tired of having to use this book I want to be able to use a spell without the book. But most of all I want to be taught how to turn my self into a dragon so I can incinerate that asshole of a prince." She practically snarled and Maleficint and Lily coud see the fire in her eyes.

"What happened?" Lily asked

"Ben happened. He broke up with me calling me a villain and a mistake and then he tried acting like it never happened! " The top of the wooden dresser besides her light of fire. Causeing her to look over.

"Did I do that?"

"I believe so. Fine ill teach you I was going to teach Lily anyways." She transports them to a feild on the outskirts of town.

"Now imagine your self in your most fearsome self, like this." And a cloud a black smoke swirls around her growing in size and when it clears a massive dragon in standing in front of them the dragon us covered in smoke again and Maleficint returned to her human form.

"Ok Mal your turn."

Think Mal you need to be fearsome. Like your mother. And Mal closed her eyes and envisioned her mother at all of her worst moments. A cloud of purple and green smoke surrounded her. When it cleared Lily and Maleficint backed up. Mals dragon had two large curved horns and had thousands of smaller spikes all over*

"Well thats scary" Lily said.

*The picture of Mals dragon form will be uploaded with the next chapter.