Ruin Me

Maleficent cried out as she watched her daughter fall to the ground. The witches stayed floating above the street their skin regaining a couple years of youth back. Maleficent slid down to the floor reliving Mals short life. The first memory that came was of when she had caught Mal drawing pictures of happy people.

"Drawings of a happy place,pictures of a joyful face. The reality of the hell I've made, all I ever had slowly desecrate."

She stood up and looked out the window toward the group of people with the witches attacking them with bolts of magic.

"And I look out my window, not thinking of my mistakes.Everything is all good,what else can I create to ruin me"

She turned and saw two dolls on a shelf. She went over and picked up the female doll.

" Porcelain dolls on a dirty shelf
The memory of my old self. All the things I've done to make it worse. The impulsive mind that completes my curse"

She puts the fool back down the walks out of the shop towards the witches.

"And I look out my window, not thinking of my mistakes.Everything is all good,what else can I create to ruin me"

Everyone notices her approach and transforms into her dragon form and the Sanderson's all grouped together in the air as Maleficent shot a massive fireball at them instantly turning them to ash. She transforms back to her normal self and Fairy Godmother pulls everyone away from Mals body as Maleficent walks up to her realizing that she wouldn't even have a photo to remember her.

"Picture frames with no photographs, I don't ever think of the after math. Don't know why I hurt, all the ones I love. All this pain I caused, fits me like a glove"

Ben and the rest of the Auradon kids run around the corner and stop when they see Mal laying in the middle of the road, her hair almost all white her skin as pale as snow. Ben was the first the cry, then he noticed Maleficent also crying. Not even thinking he walked over to her and put his arms around her shoulder.

"And I look out my window
Not thinking of my mistakes
Everything is all good
What else can I create
A confused mind, a broken soul
Good or bad, I'm not one of those
A confused mind, a broken soul
Good or bad, I'm not one of those"

At first he thinks she is singing to him until he sees her brush a strand of hair out of her face. He watches as a tear rolls down her face before landing on the crystal on the end of her staff turning the dark green crystal white.

" I look out my window
In the face of my mistakes
Everything has gone bad
What else can I create to ruin me
To ruin me... can't let this ruin me"

As she sings the last word she leans down and kisses Mals forehead. A wave of magic radiates from the two and Maleficent's body glows white and when it stops she is sitting in the road wearing a white shirt and black skirt, and long blond hair hanging down the side of her face. For the first times in their lives the sight of Mals mother didn't strike fear into Evie, Jay and Carlos. Jane looked down at Mal and gasped in shock.

"Guys! Her hair!" Everyone looked at it and watched as Mals hair returned to its normal color. When it finished Mal sat up gasping for air. The color slowly returned to her skin as Ben instantly pulled her into a Beast Hug.

"Can't....breath" Mal said, Ben let go of her. She looked up at him.

"You saved me." She said with a smile.

"Nope. Turn around." He told her. Mal looked at him in confusion before turning around to see her mother on the ground behind her.

"Mom?? What happened to you!?" She said in shock

"She broke two curses at once." A mysterious voice said. "All with 'True Loves Kiss'" everyone looked around until they saw a ball of golden light grow and turn into a woman who looked to be made out if golden dust. Fairy Godmother and Maleficent both turned in shock.

"Mom!?!"