The Plan

"I can't believe this! After over 20 years of peace their back!" Max yelled paceing back and forth infront of the fireplace.

"Max calm down!" His wife Alison yelled

"I can't!"

Alison turned to Mal.

"You said the sisters are in Stonybook?"

"Storybrook. But ya their not the same ones you faced their from a different realm. The ones from my realm are trapped on an island thats protected by a magic barrier, well all of the villains from my realm on on this island."

"You say your mother is Maleficent? As in Sleeping-" Max and Alison's son Kevin starts to ask.

"Beauty. Ya almost every day I heard her rant about revenge. Thats actually a part of the reason the Sanderson Sister's are back." Mal said cutting him off.

"Thats cool! Well not the revenge part, and your some evil magic mirror version of her?" Kevin asked Eficint

"Something like that." Eficint told him Kevin looked at Henry.

"You didn't say who your parents were."

"That is complicated. My mother is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, My adoptive mother is actually my step great grand mother The Evil Queen. My father is the son of Rumplestilskin and his father is Peter Pan." Everyone turned and looked at him. "Trust me; ive stoped trying to make sense of it. Every story you grew up with is only partly truthful."

"Whos the most bad-ass fairy tale person you know!" Kevin says sitting upright

"Red Riding Hood."

"You mean 'Look at me im off to Granny's with some cookies and cake'?"

"If she had have heard you say that she would rip your throat out. Her entire family is a pack of Werewolves. Her hood keeps her human on a full moon."

The color drained out of Kevin's face.

"So whats the plan?" Alison asks

"We kinda hoped you had one, as you have already fought them."

"It was kinda impromptu."

"Lets just go to Storybrook and hopefully my mother's will have a plan." Henry says

"Ok...WAIT! My sister Danni, we might need her help." Max exclaims

Henry pulls out his pen and scribbles something on a Kleenex, seconds later a cloud of blueish smoke appears and a woman is standing there positioned as if she was pouring coffee.

"What the hell?" She said

"Danni?" Max said the woman turned around.

"Max! What just happened? Where are we?" Danni asked

"Your back in Salem. I guess Henry some how brought you here." Max explained

"Henry?"

"Hi." Henry said nervously. She looked over at him and the other two.

"Who are they? And why was I brought here?" She said angrily

"Danni. They brought some bad news." Alison said standing up

"What! I have a important meeting in 30 minutes! I need to be back in LA now!"

"The Sanderson Sisters."

"What about them!?"

"Their back." The color drained out of Danni's face.

"Th-thats impossible. We killed them."

Mal stood up and walked over to her.

"Hi, my name is Mal. What Alison said is true. The ones you killed are still dead. But we're facing a different version of them."

"Different version?"

"Well their from a different realm. The ones from my realm are trapped. Henry can you take us back to Storybrook?"

Danni pulled out her cell phone.

"Just a minute! I need to make a call first." She walked out of the room while Henry wrote down the sentence to take them back. When Danni returned he put the period and they returned to Storybrook. Kevin looked around in wonder.

"Wow that was so cool!" He said

Max was about to say something when the were cut off by someone cackling. They spun around to see the three sister floating above the street on their brooms.

"Max they look exactly the same." Danni whispered.

"Hello Max. So we meet again." Winifred says with a terrifying smile.