Gang Problems

Jaden^

Jaden's Pov
"Yesssss," I think as I finally got Kiara's number. I stare at her Kiara's fat ass while she walks away. "She will be mine soon," I think. After she walks through the doors of the cafeteria, I turn back around and walk to my table with all the eyes of the cafeteria on me. I sit back down and look at my gang. "We are not letting Kiara leave our sight, someone will be following her at all times, got it." "Yes boss," my gang replies. I get up from the table and start walking outside, when I see Jada walking towards me. "Hey jaden," she says. I kiss my teeth. "What do you want Jada, I have stuff to do." " I want to know if you want to come to my jam tonight?" I wonder if I should go, maybe Kiara will be there. "Fine I'll go, now leave me alone." I push past her and walk behind the school to ball up.
*Skip to the end of school*
I decide not to go to the jam but to send one of my men to go instead to watch Kiara. At around 3am I get a text from the guy I sent to the jam telling me that Kiara was dancing on some new kid named Isaiah Woods. "Fuck," I say and start packing up my gun. Find that Isaiah kid and bring him to the spot, I text to my men. I hop into my whip and drive to the spot. When I pull up I see one of my guys standing outside a car. I jump out of my car and rush to him grabbing him by his throat."Where the hell is Isaiah," I yell. "Just wait a second boss he will be here," He says. I release him from my grasp and take a step back. I then feel hands around my neck, trying to strangle me. I back kick the person off of me and turn around and I see Isaiah there by himself and all of my men are no where to be found,"I hear you have been looking for me," Isaiah says. I start running towards Isaiah and I pull out my gun. I place the gun square in the middle of his forehead. "I guess this is the last of you," I say. My fingers grip the trigger and I start to squeeze.
*cliffhanger lol*