The Jam

Isaiah's Pov

After listing to what Kiara said, I walked away to my BMW and hopped in. When I arrived at my house I was instantly greeted by my dad asking about how my day was, I just ignored him and walked upstairs to my room. I started scrolling through my Twitter feed when I got a message.
Kiara❤️🍑- 26 sunset drive
Isaiah🏀💋-Hey
Kiara❤️🍑-whts up
Isaiah🏀💋-nm bout to get ready tho
Kiara❤️🍑-Same I'll see u later
Isaiah🏀💋-Bye💙
*read at 6:30*
I placed down my phone and hopped quickly into the shower. After my shower I walked to my closet and pulled out my white T-Shirt, black bomber jacket, my black true religion jeans and my legend blues.

 After my shower I walked to my closet and pulled out my white T-Shirt, black bomber jacket, my black true religion jeans and my legend blues

The outfit^
I pull out my phone and text Kiara telling her I'm coming for her now. I pull up to the address she gave me and I see a huge mansion.

Kiara's Pov
I just finished doing my make-up when I hear the door bell ring. "I got it mom!" I yell running to the door. I open it and see Zey (I-Zey-ah) I walk outside and lock the door. "let's go I just got the address." We hop in the whip and drive to Jada's house. I can already hear the music when we round the corner of her street. We pull up on the curb, he starts to get out the car, "wait" I said. He stopped and looked at me. "Be ready to get TT I say," and hop out the car and go into the house. I go downstairs and start dancing. My favourite song "Needle eye by Spice," starts playing. I start to bruk out to the song and suddenly feel hand on my waist. I turn around and see Zey looking at me. I got this I think and give him a bubble of his life time. The jam lasts till 2am, I walk outside and look for Zey's car. I see him sitting by his car talking to some guys. I walk over and ask him if he is ready to go. He says yea and he says bye to the guys and he drives me home. Before I get out the car he leans over placing a hand on my thigh and whispers in my ear,"thanks for that bubble to night I enjoyed it very much." I blush and kiss his check and rush into my house.

" I blush and kiss his check and rush into my house

Kiara's outfit but longer shorts ^