Chapter 9

Thank you guys so much. I have over 100 reads!!!!! Please tell your friends to come read and fan me. Please vote if you like the chapters. THANK YOU ALL!

______________________________________________________________________________

Talk About a Five Star Room

            Marcus woke up in a King sized bed. His brother was lying in an identical bed next to him. Next to his bed lay an iPhone and an iPad. He unlocked the iPhone and found it at factory settings. He unlocked the iPad and saw one notification in the email box. It was already logged into his email somehow and in his inbox was a message from DRanyne@gmail.com.

Dear Marcus,

     Welcome to S.T.A.L.K. I hope that you and your brother have enjoyed your sleep in our customized German import beds. You will be dressed and ready for equipment orientation by twelve hundred hours. Actual training will start tomorrow and consist of grueling exercises for the next two months to build your stamina and mental strength. Your brother has lucked out. He will be your eyes in the sky for your mission. You will have to kill Ikleel with an arrow. In precisely four months’ time, we will be able to manipulate him to pass through a Native American reserve where his body guards will not be allowed to carry guns. Thankfully for you, this will give you time to get away. You must be trained in Archery because we need to make Ikleel’s death seem like the Native Americans killed him. You will also be trained in the use of a silenced pistol so you can take out his body guards once they come after you. This iPad controls everything in this room. Enjoy yourself, but be sure that you are dressed and ready for orientation by twelve hundred hours.

Sincerely,

Director Rayne

     He touched the remote control app on his iPad. A whole list of gaming consoles, television types, and options for the room came up. He tapped the sofa icon and a spectacular couch popped out of the floor, made of plush black leather with an armrest that had a cup holder built in.

            “That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!” yelled Marcus. Trent woke up, startled by Marcus’ excited yell. He rubbed his eyes and scowled at his brother. Then he looked, puzzled at the random sofa in the middle of the room. Next Marcus tapped the entertainment icon and two plasma screen televisions popped up. One was near Trent and the other was by Marcus. Marcus had an XBOX hooked up to his and Trent had a Play Station Three. The boys changed into their combat suits, and they sat down to relax until their help would be needed, both not even bothering to look through the rest of the list on the iPad.