Chapter 3

I know these chapters are a little short, I hope you guys don't mind

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kidnapped

            Marcus woke up the next day and immediately thought about Drake as he found himself in his room with his XBOX’s stacked neatly next to his bed.

            “It must have been a dream” Marcus said to himself. He found his brother in his room still snoring and he wondered how they could still be sleeping when they were heading to their favorite uncle’s house today. Marcus jumped on his brother’s bed. Trent woke up and kicked his brother in the leg.

“Yo! I was sleeping!” Trent yelled angrily.

“Uncle’s house, remember?” was Marcus’ reply.

Ten minutes later, Marcus, his mom and brother were in their Chevy Camaro heading to Michelle’s brother’s house. Michelle handed her boys each a bottled orange juice. They both chugged it. They loved orange juice. Suddenly, both boys were overcome with fatigue and fell asleep.

Marcus woke up and found himself lying next to his brother in the middle of a junkyard. He shook Trent aggressively until he woke up.

“Where the hell are we?” Trent asked confused and afraid.

They scanned the junkyard and found their mother sitting ten yards away behind them. “Come with me boys,” she said in a voice that sounded nothing like their mother’s. As they caught up to their mother, she pulled off her face. Both the boys screamed in terror until they realized that it was a silicon mask.

“Who are you?” Trent asked.

The woman did not respond to Trent but looked at Marcus and said, “I work with Drake so tell your average sibling who is not related to you by blood to shut up before I lose my patience.”

“Do not talk to my little brother like that! Who do you think you are?” Trent exclaimed. But even as he said that, he felt something sharp against the side of his neck.

            “You die if I hear another word, Trent.” Trent whimpered at the site of the knife and immediately shut up. “Good, can we continue now?” They walked for about another hundred yards before a hole suddenly opened in one of the gigantic piles of trash that made up the landscape of the junkyard.

“Enter!” commanded the lady. The two teenage boys nervously and tentatively stepped into the mouth of the junk pile cave.