"Leaving so early? The other members are still not here!!" Taehyung shouted but Namjoon ignored it.

Taehyung and I knew that there's something that Namjoon wants me to realize. The thing is, I don't get it. He's been throwing some guidelines and clues but Taehyung and I seemed so clueless about it. Why am I so pissed about Taehyung's lie? That's because I hate being talked about, or maybe I'm scared of what will Hoseok react to this. But me myself wasn't satisfied about it.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook and Yoongi arrived. They were carrying big books with them, it's about economics. I bet they're doing their research papers that will be passed at the end of the semester. They placed the books in front of us as they sat down while catching their breaths. Looks like they carried all these books down from third floor. It must be really tiring.

"Hey, where's Seokjin and Hoseok?" Taehyung asked the two boys who were still busy panting.

"I saw Hoseok at the library a while ago, maybe he's on his way here," Jungkook replied.

"Seokjin is.." Yoongi said as he tried to recall where he last saw Seokjin.

"I'm here," Seokjin was suddenly seen behind Yoongi, carrying his backpack. "What're all those books doing here" he asked.

"Research paper," the two boys answered in chorus with such soulless voice.

Seokjin nodded his head, remembering how hard it was to finish. Both Hoseok and Seokjin finished those research papers immediately but from what I heard, it was really a hard task. They're just lucky that they had finished it on time.

"How about.. those?" Seokjin looked through the activity we were doing.

"Ah, math seatwork." we both answered.

Taehyung was looking at me as if he'd done a big mistake about the 'math seatwork'. The other members were confused and were curious about what happened. I kept silent and continued acting normal as if nothing had happened.

"Ah, anyways.. Jungkook, how are you and Hana doing?" Seokjin asked the maknae of the group, who is currently busy searching for some infos on the big book.

"Hana? Hmm, we're still the same." He answered as I heard Yoongi silently laughing.

"They're still the same, he meant; 'I still haven't made a move' Hahaha" Yoongi laughed as the poor Kookie buried his face into the book.

Yes, the topic was derived to Jungkook. It should stay like this, I should try to tease him more so that the topic gets longer. Tsk, you're a total genius, Park Jimin. I'm so proud of you.

"Aigoo, looks like our maknae still can't talk to girls," I teased as the members laughed.

"Aish! I'll tell you, I'm improving when it comes to girls. I sometimes talk to my girl classmates!!" he confidently replied.

"Yeah right, you just say a simple 'hello' and then vanish in thin air," Yoongi added that made the atmosphere more intense for Jungkook.

Lol really kookie (; ̄Д ̄)

The atmosphere is slowly getting better for both Jungkook and me. The members suddenly stopped from talking and started buying their foods from the counter. Jin was the only one eating from his lunchbox while the rest of us ate the bread we bought a while ago.

After a few minutes, the sunshine of the group finally came.

Hoseok was eating his lunch; a cheeseburger, while walking towards us. He was so happy to see us again that he hugged me and Taehyung when he finally reached our table.