-Proluge-

Kidnapped By My Bullies? (A Lewis Tomlonsan ff) just kidding (A Louis Tomlinson Vampire Fanfic).

-Proluge-

To start off, my name is Lauren Hemmings, and I'm known as a loser in school and I do get bullied, by 5 boys who makes my life misreable. Anyways, back to the point. I'm 18 years old, and about 5 foot. I have brown hair with blue/green eyes and with freckles across my nose and cheeks.

Some people say I look like Louis (1/5 of my bullies), and I might be his sister, but I don't agree with that. That's impossible. My parents died and his parents are still alive. The reason I am 100% sure that his parents are alive is that I saw them after my parents died. And another reason, my name is Lauren Hemmings not Tomlinson.

Anyway, who bullies me? Well, that's a long story.

Their 'leader' is Harry Styles.

He has brown and sometimes he puts it up in a quiff. ( I am gonna make him the Harry in 2013). I hate him. Like, really really hate him.

The second is Zayn Malik. He's the same as Harry but a bit less. He just doesn't call me names.

He usually puts his hair up in a quiff. And, he's mysterious, shy, and quite. He's afraid of heights, water, and dark places. Just like me, but I hate him too.

The third is Louis Tomlinson. He doesn't hit  me much, but he does call me names.

He always puts his hair up in a quiff and he looks like me abit. I don't like him.

And last, Niall and Liam. Thay don't do anything. They just get me when I try to run away. I don't like them either.

My life at home isn't great either, my parents died by an 'animal attack'. They had holes in their necks and were found dried from blood. But the weird thing is that there was no blood on the floor. It was kind of strange but I moved on a long time ago. Also I was there when the accident happened.

Welcome to my dramatic life.

- - - -

- - - -

A/N

Hi!

Did you like the Proluge? The first chapter will be up soon isa! (Dont ask on what isa means please)

Can you please tell me if I get grammar wrong or spelling? I sometimes don't notice.

So Lauren doesn't have any sisters, she lives alone.

Xx

Bye!

F~