What Just Happened? (Chapter 10)

**Diane's POV**

Why had I dreamt of Louis again? Almost exactly the same way I did before? Do I actually consider it a nightmare? But, my biggest question is, how do I feel about it? All these questions kept running through my head. I realized that I was still in bed and I quickly got up and did my usual morning routine. I skipped breakfast today since my mum already left for work. I got to school pretty early and no one was here yet. Do I want to go in despite what happened in my dream? I get over my thoughts and I enter the building. Just as I thought, I was alone. I hear a flush coming from the boys' room and the door opens. Someone comes out but I don't know who it is.

"Hello?"' I call out. The boy turns around and I recognize his face.

"Louis? What are you doing here?"

"I ask you the same thing."

"Erm I got here too early. Now what are you doing here so early?"

"That's none of your concern."

"Ok then."

He turns away and I grab his hand. He looks back and I catch his eyes. I immediately get lost in them. "Wait! Where are you headed? I'm alone."

"No where and it's none of your business." He answers bluntly. He then starts to walk away quickly. I stealthily follow right after him. He hasn't seen me yet and I get even closer. But, he quickens his pace. He makes a turn and I lose him.

"Why are you following me?" I hear someone ask behind me. I'm completely frozen and my heart wants to burst out of my chest. I don't know how to answer.

"I-I er," I didn't answer and I run away from him. I head for the exit and slam right into someone causing me to fall flat on my bum. I didn't realize people had already arrived. I look up and see Harry reaching his hand for me.

"Need a hand?" He chuckles.

"Sorry about that. Thanks." I smile at him. He was the complete opposite of Louis. He was completely nice and sweet. Louis on the other hand, was well...Louis. But why didn't he want me talking with Harry? For some reason I take his advice and leave Harry behind.

"Sorry Harry I gotta go." I quickly say not looking at him this time. I eventually find Heather and Grace alone by their lockers and I walk up to them. Should I tell them what's been happening to me lately? Maybe not now. We chat for a while but then the bell rings. We all break up and head for class.

*******

It's lunch time and we all sit at our table.

"I invited Louis to join us 'kay guys?" Niall brings up.

"What no!" I glare at him.

"Well I didn't want him to be alone!"

Louis arrives and everyone scoots leaving space between me and Heather. Oh c'mon!

Are you joking? Louis takes his seat and I ignore him. Everyone else chats and eat.

"How come you're so quiet today Diane?" Grace asks who is currently sitting next to Marcel.

"Oh erm, I'm just really tired is all."

"Oh really?" Heather winks nodding towards Louis who was now being squished between Heather and I. I feel so close to him that I can almost smell his cologne. I snap out of my thoughts and excuse myself.

"Er, I-I need to go to the bathroom." I say standing up.

"I'll go with you."

"N-n-n-no I'll just go by myself."

I head for the bathroom. I didn't need to go but I just did it to get away from Louis. I come out of the bathroom and someone meets me. And it's Louis.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Er I needed to go to the bathroom."

"That's bull, now why did you leave?"

"'Cause I needed to get away from you!" I blurted.

He smirks evilly and he gets closer.

"Are you scared?" He asks darkly. Why do I feel déjà vu? I remember my dream.

"N-no I'm not." I stutter clearly showing my fear.

"Are you sure? Even if I do this?" He leans in crashing his lips into mine. He swipes my bottom lip with his tongue pleading for entrance. I give in I kiss him back giving him entrance. He pulls away. Suddenly, I want more.

"I gotta go." He says before leaving me completely frozen again.

What just happened?