Someone You don't want to know (Chapter 2)

**Diane's POV**

"Hey guys, who's that kid?" I asked the sisters who were now gawking at some jocks. Typical teenagers.

"Whatever." I gave up heading towards the new kid. I caught him glance at me but instantly looked away. Hmm, there's something about him.

"Hi there!" I said crouching down to his level. He just looked at me as if I had poo on my forehead. Then he pulled away and got up walking towards the girls' bathroom.

"Um that's the girl's bathroom, guy!" I yelled not knowing what to call him.

He barged out and looked at me balefully. Then disappeared into the boys' bathroom.

Ok that was a bit odd. After having an awkward encounter with the new kid I looked for the desperate girls.

"Ugh! Why does Geoff have to be so hot?!" One said.

"No! It's Nick!" Says the other.

"Ahem." I coughed trying to get their attention.

"Having fun?" I asked vaguely.

"Oh hi there..erm Diane..didn't see you there!" They both said quickly, blushing furiously.

"C'mon let's head to the office and get our schedules before we get late on the first day."

We reach the front desk and asked the lady for our schedules.

"Name?" She said slowly and lazily.

" Diane Portland, Grace Holton, Heather Holton." We all said one by one.

She gave us our schedules and we all immediately checked if we had any classes together. Luckily we all had Science, Math, and Music together.

We all separated and reached our home rooms. The teacher called out names assigning seats.

"Marcel styles and Cara Deline table two. Diane Port and Louis Tomlinson table three." He said clearly.

As I took my seat, a familiar boy sat next to me.

"Hey you're that boy from the hallway!" I whispered excitedly.

He looked at me awkwardly then turned away. I had just noticed sleeve tattoos on both of his arms and a few ear rings. Something about him intrigued me. I was determined to know this boy.

He turned again to look at me staring straight into my eyes. I got lost his blue-grey orbs until he waved his hand in front of me.

"H-hello?"he said still waving.

"Oh sorry...erm I'm Diane hi." I said about to shake his hand, but he just pulled away his hand after revealing his tatoos.

"Who are you again?" I asked eagerly to get his attention.

"Someone you don't want to know." He said coldly. And quickly dug his face back to his book.