Stay Away (Chapter 3)

**Louis' POV**

"Someone you don't want to know." I said coldly. She turned away looking hurt.

"I-I'll just leave you alone then." She responded.

"Good." I countered.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you always shutting me out?"

"Because you wouldn't want to be involved with me." I replied last before I got up and stormed out of the room.

"Mr.Tomlinson! Come back in this room this instant!" Mr.Arback bellowed as I left the room.

I replied him with the finger.

**Diane's POV**

"Ms.Portland are you involved in any of this?"

"N-no sir." I retorted. "May I leave too...s-sir?"

"Go ahead." He said giving me permission.

I have to find Louis.

Then I bump into someone.

"Oh hey Duke." I said to the tall boy in front of me.

"Hey babe. I haven't seen you in a while." He replied.

"Don't call me that!"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"You broke up with me for that dumb bimbo Karoline!" I screamed in his face.

He slapped me across the face and grabbed my neck.

"Shut up you little whore. I broke up with you because you're an arrogant little slut." With that comment he drew back his hand. I waited for the impact but I didn't feel anything. Instead I saw someone grabbing his wrist. Louis.

"Who are you?!" Duke shouted at his face.

"Someone you wouldn't want to know." With that he looked at me and smirked. He drew back a fist plowing straight into Duke's face knocking him down to the floor. Blood gushed out his right nostril. He stood up stumbling back a bit and ran straight for the exit.

"Thanks Louis." I thanked him.

He scowled at me and took me by the shoulders then replied , "You're welcome. Now stay away from me. Got it?"

I nodded and he walked away heading towards the exit.