Are You Serious? (Chapter 4)

**Diane's POV**

I return to my class right when the bell rings. Whoops! Too late. Thankfully it's time for lunch. I need a moment to digest what just happened less than 10 minutes ago. I quickly head for my locker and throw all of my textbooks in. I need to find Heather and Grace. Finally I spot them in the lunch line.

"Hey chums." I pant.

"Did ya run a mile? Why are you panting?" Heather questions.

"Oh sorry I was just looking for you guys everywhere."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Ok you know that guy we, I mean, I saw in the hallway? Louis? Yeah, he just saved my life from Duke."

"Shut up."

"Yeah, Duke was about to beat the crap outta me and he was there."

"Who is he?" Grace asks.

"Louis!" I bawl.

"Is he hot?" Heather asks.

"Uh...maybe." I mumble the last bit.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." I quickly respond before they ask anymore follow up questions.

"Ok guess what." Grace enquires.

"What?"

"Nick...just...said hi to me!" She shrieks.

"Ugh whatever I'm gonna go find Louis."

"I'll come with you before my head explodes from hearing Nick again and again." Heather fusses.

"C'mon." I say before we both head out for the door.

******

"Diaaaaaane! We've been walking for like two minutes. I'm tired." Heather whines.

"Oh calm down. I just need to talk to him."

We walk for five more minutes until I see a figure sitting against a tree in the distance.

"Louis?"

He looks up at me and sighs.

"Are you serious? What do you want?!" He spits.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"For what?"

"For what you did earlier."

"So what? You already thanked me. Plus I don't need your praise."

"Alright. I'll just go." I say walking away.

"That was awkward..." Heather butts in.

"Just shut up Heather!" I snap

"Ok geez sorry."

"Sorry Heather. Louis just gets me so worked up for some reason. I don't even know why."

"Maybe you like him."

"No! He's an audacious fool."

"Ok miss-overprotective here. First step in love, denial." Heather smirks and I playfully punch her arm.

******

**Louis' POV**

Ugh that girl is just irritating. Why can't she just leave me alone?

I see her disappear into the building.

Then a boy with light blond hair and blue eyes walks up to me.

"Er can you help me?" He asks in an Irish accent.

"Go away." I bark at him. Maybe that was a bit harsh.

"Sorry." He replies lowly and walks away. I jump up from my spot and go up to him.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I'm just bit pissed. I'm Louis." I genuinely smile at him.

"Niall." He returns and shakes my hand.

"I'm new here. C-can you show me around?"

"Erm sure."

******

"Thanks Louis." He thanks me and walks to his next class. Well I guess I have a new friend. But why me? Wasn't he intimidated by how I look? You don't just walk up to a teenager with tatoos and rings and ask for help.

**Diane's POV**

Time for math with Heather. I spot her at her locker and walk up to her.

"C'mon lets go to math, ready?"

"Yep!"

We reach class and the teacher is setting up tables.

"Table 4: Marcus Deyes, Alfie Butler, Zoe Pentland, and Louise Sugg. Table 5: Diane Portland, Heather Holton, Niall Horan, Luke Hemmings."

We all walk towards the table closest to the window. At least I'm sitting with Heather. Luke sits across me with Niall facing Heather. Hmm I've never seen him before. He must be new.

"Hi there I'm Diane." I say before shaking his hand.

"Niall." He smiles. Both Luke and Heather introduce themselves. We converse for a while then I ask, "So have you got any friends yet here?"

"Er yeah I guess you guys and Louis Tomlinson. Do you know him?"

"Uh yeah" I reply matter-of-factly.

"Are you serious?"

*****************

A/N ok this chapter might be short but it's the longest I've written...yet. Stay tuned and vote and follow and comment and all that good stuff. I'll be updating everyday!