Sweet Dream or Nightmare? (Chapter 5)

**Diane' POV**

"Are you serious?"

"Er yeah he's a really nice guy. He showed me around the school."

I huff "Louis? Louis Tomlinson being nice? Yeah right."

"Why what's wrong with him?"

"We'll, let's just say that we aren't the best of friends."

"Ok then." Niall just gives in.

After math, I head for music with Grace. I step into the class and notice her sitting with Marcel. Haha this should be fun.

"Hi guys!" I teased mainly towards Grace. Did I mention that Marcel has a massive crush on Grace?

"Hi." Grace grunts.

"Hey Diane!" Marcel replies very happily.

"What'd I miss?"

"Nothing the teacher's just setting up partners. And I'm with...him." Cantankerously pointing at Marcel who has no clue.

"Oh, and he's here." Directing at Louis who seems to be partnered with Karoline. Instantly, I feel jealous. Wait what? I don't like him why should I be? I stare at the two. Louis gapes at me and smirks. I look away very annoyed then look back at Karoline who seems to be flirting with him. By now she looks like she's giving him a lap dance.

"Diane Portland," the teacher announces "you're with...Liam Payne."

I look for him around the room and spot him in a seat in the back.

"Hi I'm Diane." I greet him.

"Liam." He says shyly.

I try to shake his hand but he flinches away.

"Hey I don't bite." I say reassuring him. He takes my offer and shakes my hand.

I look back at Louis who looks like he's bored with Karol. He catches my gaze and looks jealous.

"So," I say trying to make a conversation with Liam, "do you know anyone yet?"

"Erm no just you I guess." I'm grateful he doesn't know Louis...just yet.

"Oh well I'm here If you need me."

Music class ends which seemed to be the best 45 minutes of the whole day. Liam is really nice and actually really funny.

*******

I go through a few more periods and finally I'm done for the day. I say goodbye to Heather and Grace and get into my mum's car.

I get home and I am really beat. I flop on my bed and close my eyes.

*******

Next thing I know, I'm at school. What is going on? Nobody else seems to be here though. I feel scared. Then I hear a footstep behind me and I sprint towards the nearest classroom door to hide. I lock the door and move away from the door. I trip on a book which apparently just had to be there. But I don't fall. Instead, someone catches me. I look up and notice familiar blue-grey orbs.

"Hi babe."

"W-what are you doing here?"

"What are YOU doing here?" He counters

"Honestly I don't really know."

"I think I do." He closes in leaving no space between us. I feel his hot peppermint breath on my lips. Involuntarily, my eyes land on his lips. He smirks.

"Are you scared?" He interrogates slowly leaning in to my ear.

I feel his breath on my neck and gives me goosebumps and shivers down my spine at the same time. My heart pace quickens. He leans in closer touching his chest against mine. I jerk away but he puts his hand on the small of my back and pulls me in. He cocks his head forward reaching for a kiss. As we make contact, I wake up drenched in sweat. I look at my clock and see that it's 2:14 AM. Must be a nightmare I thought. Or was it?