Part 5

Your POV

The large guy stood up infront of you.
"Nicholas St. North". You shook hands with him
"Call me North. I'm the Guardian of Wonder...and i'm also a toymaker"

"What is this place? Can people 'down there' see us?". You asked

"This whole place is called Windshear and no, normal humans can't see this place. Only us can."

You were about to ask another question when someone barged in. It was a tall rabbit-guy person.

"North we ha--.. who's this?". He stopped when he saw you. You both looked at each others eyes.
He is seriously tall, about 6-7 feet tall. He has emerald green eyes. Like a bunny, he's covered in grayish-blue fur. Has flower-like imprints on his forhead and shoulders. He wears leather bracers set with orange gems, a single-strap holster which carries a boomerang, and leather wrappings on his feet.

"Uhh--new recruit! his name is (Y/N)" North suprisingly guessed your name right. "Anyway, why are you here?".

"As I was saying. We have a problem at the west side . Something's trying to get past through the barrier. You need to check it out.". The bunny guy said.

"I'll meet you there". North answered.

The bunny guy opened a hole on the ground then went inside. As he got in, it closed quickly.

"As for you two...--err whatever. Just don't do anything stupid". He said as he snatched a snow globe beside him. He said something to it then threw it on the wall. The globe smashed and emerged a portal. As soon as he got in, it closed.

"Well, that leaves the two of us. What do wanna do?". Jack asked

"Sleep? I haven't slept yet". You said.

Jack grabbed another snow globe and whispered 'home'. He threw it and a portal opened . "After you".

As you get nearer. It feels like your being sucked in and entering inside was a different thing. You feel like you're being squeezed and stretched simultaneuosly. After a few seconds of being portal tortured, you arrived at what it looks like Jack's place.

"Sorry if this place is a bit messy. I haven't clean up. Soo---oh -- there's only one bed.."

The place looks like the one you got back there. The one that got burned.

"Okay you can sleep on the bed. I can sleep on the couch". Jack offered but you don't agree with that.

"You don't have to do that. I can sleep on the couch". You offered

"Noo, I insist".

"Okay whatever". You were so tired you just finished the conversation and went to bed..
..
..
*snore*
..
What the hell is tha--. You opened your eyes to see a guy snoring beside you. It was Jack. Sleeping peacefully. You stared at his face and tried touching it but suddenly someone kicked the door open. It was the bunny guy

"Jack what the he--. What's going on here?". He stared at us in a very weirded manner.

Jack on the other hand, got woken up and fell off the bed.
"What's with the grand entrance?"

"We we're just sleeping". You added

"Yeah on the same bed without wearing clothes". He added

Because of the covers , you didn't actually realize that he wasn't wearing anything on top..

...and he's so h-?
----------------------

xx W|C|K|D