Part 2

Well , there goes your cabin. From woods to ashes in minutes.
Guess its time to go.
You never planned on leaving the place but now you got no choice but to find another shelter somewhere

The skies' already dark but still decided to take off. You flew and drifted across the cold windy skies. Saw a few packs of flying birds and a plane. ( apparently you still remembered some of the things you've learned from the past )

You casted your power around you so it'll make the plane noise minimal.
Asflew nearer to the plane to get a closer look. A kid was looking at the starry sky outside the window. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He looks very sad judging by his looks.

You continued to fly and followed the plane until it landed to a place full of tall buildings and bright lights.

The kid has his mother and sister with him. You followed them as they headed out. You just stayed behind their tail until they arrived to what it looks like their home.

Somethings tells you to follow the kid so you did.

You went inside to take shelter from the cold winds outside.

The kid quickly ran up to his room shutting the door behind him and tossed himself to the bed. He just lied there , letting out heavy breaths. Moments have passed and you didn't notice he was now actually just snoring. It was a tiring night so you also just decided to get some rest. You sat by the corner of the room and closed your eyes and let yourself slowly drift off to sleep..

It wasn't long after someone tapped your head.
It disturbed your precious sleep so you swatted it away and tried to go back to slee--
'Wait..what?! someone touched me'
you quickly snapped open your eyes and looked up at the tall dark figure standing in front of you.
You can't see his face because of the shadow covering it. He leaned down a little and you saw a guy with snow white hair and oceanic blue eyes.

"Hey.. names Jack"..he greeted you with a smile and then offered his hand

~~~~

xx W|C|K|D