Part 1

*Your ability : Control of Gravity*
*sorry you don't have a choice*

The only limit is your imagination...

Your POV (Point of View)

You woke up with sun shining directly to your face. You tried to sit up and rubbed your eyes and waited as your cloudy vision cleared up.

*sigh* 'another boring day'

After you did your morning routine, you flew around the small cabin you live in and then made your way out shutting the door using your power.

Living alone in the middle of the woods sure sucks but apparently you can't blame yourself or anyone or even anything, because you can't remember a single thing. The fact that you just woke up in this old creaking cabin, remembering nothing sure is fun. You really don't know why you chose to stay there instead of finding a at least a bit cozier place. Maybe, you're just too lazy.

You went to the nearest town just a few minutes away.
It's a pretty small town with few people living in it. Everyone and everything seems to be having fun. They all look happy.

but...

it would be happier if they could actually see you. It's hard to think that you're the only who knows that you exist. The others --they just go pass through you like you weren't there.

You first began to realize they can't see you when you first found this place. You were so freaked out and scared at first but over time you got used to it and now its just plainly sad.

Suddenly, you noticed a crowd was forming and they looked like they were pointing at something behind you. You turned your head around and saw a massive smoke coming from a distant.

Something was burning

You hurriedly went to where the smoke is coming from and it was your cabin..
The fire was big and already ate half of the things that we're inside. Even if you tried killing the fire, nothing's gonna be saved but ashes. All you can do now is watch as your cabin burn down.

You didn't actually care about the cabin as you don't have any memories or precious things in it.
But you're curious of how or when did the fire start and who did it?
No one was a around. When you got there.

Who is it?

------
xx W|C|K|D