"What?" I couldn't see his expression but I knew he was as shocked I was yesterday. "This isn't some cruel joke to get back at me for the frog thing is it?"

I chuckled remembering the frog he'd hidden in my hat a while back. "No Marsh, all truth."

"Who all knows?" I could feel him looking at me

"Cake, you, Dr. Prince and Gumball."

"You told him? Of all people you told Gumbutt?" He sounded a little upset.

"I didn't tell him! He found out from Dr. Prince!" I raised my head.

"Oh." His voice lowered. He sat down beside me and rubbed my back soothingly. "I think we can handle it."

I faced him. "You'll be a wonderful dad." I rapped my arms around him and hugged him. I closed my eyes "I love you."

"I love you too." He said, hugging me back

We sat there hugging for a minute before the doorbell rang.

Marshal walked to the door and opened it.

"Who are you?" I could hear Marshal say.

I walked to the door to see what was up. When I got there Jake was standing there looking upset.

"Jake!" I ran to Jake. I haven't seen him in forever.

"Fionna!" He opened his arms and I hugged him.

"It's been a while." I said letting go. I look at Marshal who just stood there giving me the What the fuck? face. "Marshal his is Jake." I searched his face, a hint of jealousy. "He's Finn's brother thing. Like Cake to me." I finished. His face quickly lit up.

"He doesn't seem like Cake. He didn't threaten to scratch off my face at least." Marshal chuckled

"Cake still does that?" He turned to me. "What did she do when she saw that?" He pointed to my bite marks.

"Scratched his face off." I laughed. My stomach grumbled. "It's hungry!" I said without thinking. I ran into the kitchen.

"What?" I heard Jake call out.

I stopped. Crap. I think I should tell Jake about the baby.

"It...?" I said walking back into the living room where Jake and Marshal now stood.

"What's it?" Jake turned to Marshal.

Marshal looked at me flustered. He like me, had no idea what to say.

"It meaning...." I trailed off. "A baby."

He looked at me confused before he finally caught on. Then he did it. He flipped. "WHAT?!" He looked at Marshal "You and...." He stopped and calmed down a little. "EWWWWWW"

Me and Marshal laughed. My stomach growled again so I sucked the red from the apple.

"How far?" Jake asked

I looked at Marshal. "It was two or three days before I was turned, so two weeks."

Marshal nodded.

"When are you two getting hitched?" Jake asked, sitting down on the couch.

I stopped. Were we supposed to? I looked at Marshal who looked as flustered as I felt.

"Uuhhh" Me and Marshal said at the same time, never really finishing.

"Oh. So you're not?''

"Uuuuhhhhh" Me and Marshal started again.

We looked at each other.

"oh. I started something awkward didn't I?"

I nodded.

"I'm just gonna go check on Finn. Stop by later." He shrunk down and left the house. Leaving us in the awkward silence.

"Maybe we sh-" We both started at the same time "Oh no you first." Again at the same time.

"Maybe we should y'know? Get married...." He took my hands. "Would you?" I smiled, nodded my head then hugged him.

"I should really go check on Finn." I said picking up my bag. "Wanna go? You didn't exactly get the best introduction." I laughed as he did.

"Sure." He picked up his axe bass.

We head there with the umbrella over our heads, talking. 

"What are we naming it?" I looked at him

"What is it?" He asked

I shrugged, he shrugged. We're getting no where.

"What are we gonna do about your mom?"

He shrugged.

"What if Ashley's back."

He shrugged again. "Fi, don't worry she still thinks you're dead."

"Not if her boyfriend said something." I rolled my eyes.

"Who would date her?"

''How do you think she got Gumball to kill me?"

He looked at me. "What? No way! Well, they're both crazy."

I nodded. We continued to talk until we got there. We stepped inside to immedietly be greeted by Jake's yelling.

"YOU TURNED HIM?"