No one's here to help you now.

Marshal's POV*

I woke up with my arms around Fionna and her snuggled up to my chest breathing slowly. She was so warm and always smelled like a nice mixture of vanilla and chocolate. It was nice. I could lay here forever but then I heard a knock at the door. I slipped out of bed not even bothering to put the proper clothes on and answered the door. There stood my mother's assistant, Jennifer. She had light brown hair that was pulled into a bun, skin like mine (She's also a vampire), today she wore violet pants, a violet jacket that covered her white under shirt. I liked Jennifer, in a mom sort of way. Whenever my mom was too busy Jennifer took care of me when I was young, so she took care of me a lot.

"What do you want?" 

"Your mother sent me here. She needs to talk to you."

"Fine, how long will this take?"

"One day, which is today. Now get dressed."

"Yes mother!" I said mockingly. She rolled her eyes at me.

I went back into my room and changed. Just before I left I woke up Fionna to tell her.

"Hey Fi?" I shook her awake.

"What?"

"I have to go see my mom. I'll be back later. Love you."

"Love you too..." she said before drifting back to sleep.

I grabbed my axe bass and headed back into the living room and there stood Jennifer smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I asked

"Marshy has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" She squealed loudly.

"Yes Marshy does, and she's asleep, don't wake her."

She smiled at me before opening a portal. We  flew through. When we got in Jennifer headed to her office and left me to talk to my mom. I hated talking to her.

"Marshal!" She tried to hug me but I backed up. "No mom, what do you want?"

"Well, I've heard some rumors and I wanted to check to see if they were true."

"Uh huh..."

"You and that mortal? Together?"

I sighed. "Yes."

She had this look on her face. "That's terrible! That girl you dated before her, Ashley was it(?) told me. You're not going to be with her for long. Now we move on to the other reason you're here."

"What?"

"Your wedding."

Fionna's POV*

I was walking around in the woods out of boredom. Cake wasn't back yet and she texted me saying she'll be gone for another month! Then Marshal was with his mom talking about.... Whatever. I needed to clear my head so I sat down by a pond and just looked around. This peace was disturbed by a voice.

"Oooh Fioonnnnaa!" he called creepily

"Gumball?! What're you doing?" I yelled as he walked out from behind a bush.

"Fionna, I love you and if you don't love me I still want something." He smiled devilishly

"W-what?"

"Something you can never EVER get back! Something Marshal wants but is waiting for...." He was still smiling.

"What's th-that?"

"Think Fionna...."

"I don't understand! J-just say it!"

"Your virginity." He laughed evilly.

"Uuhh, WHAT?!" I had a sudden realisation of what that meant! This guy, was about to *Gulp* rape me.

He stepped closer "Face it Fionna, there's no one here to help you now. I sent Cake away for a month and where could Marshal possibly be? Not here..."

Before he got any closer I pulled my sword out and pointed it at him. "No PG! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

He neared me. Before I knew what I was doing there was barely any hair on his head. I gave him a haircut. But I did cut his head a few times. There was hot pink liquid coming from the cuts, it smelled disgusting, I'm guessing that's his blood. As he was freaking out over his head I ran back to Marshal's. I locked all of the doors and windows. After that I hid away in the corner of his room with my sword watching the door. Soon I heard a sound and went down the stairs with my sword pointed in front of me the whole time. As I neared where it came from I saw Marshal in the living room. I dropped my sword and ran up to him and hugged him.

"T-t-thank god." I said through tears.

"What happened Fi?"

"G-g-Gumball was... about to rape me! He even told me!"

Marshal looked angered. "First my crazy mom now crazy Gumball?"

I cried more. "Marshal?"

He looked at me worriedly. "Yes?"

"What did your mom want?''

"Oh... yeah.... She's trying to arrange a wedding for me and," He shuddered as if he was disgusted "Ashley."

I looked at him surprised and let the hug go. "So, we can't be together anymore?"

"No we're still together. That old hag can't make me do shit. And I'm NEVER going back to Ashley. But I have a plan....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment what you want to happen next! Thanks for reading!