Twins And Triplets

Marshall 's POV* (it's been a while)

*a few months later*

"Okay, let's see Fionna." Dr. Prince walked back in the room with some papers.

It has been a few months and we could finally have an ultra sound. Fionna was getting bigger. The hardest part about all this for her was no adventuring. She'd decided a few months back that we should probably have the wedding after the baby because she didn't want to be fat in all the pictures "Hmm, well they're doing just fine."

"They're?" I asked.

"Oh yes, you're having twins. Would you like to know the sex?" He smiled at us.

My jaw dropped. Twins? I didn't feel ready to be the father of one child, I never imagined two.

"Sure..." Fionna mumbled. She sounded as surprised as I felt.

"Ok, one boy, one girl." He read off the paper. "Both perfectly healthy vampire babies." He smiled again.

This was a lot to take in.

"You two are free to go."

I got up, grabbed Fi's hand and darted out of there. That place felt like a death trap.

"Well...." I said as we floated out.

"Well...." She agreed. "I'm not ready for this am I? This is some kind of test from Glob I'm about to fail." She sighed.

It was a full awkward silenced minute before she spoke again.

"What're we gonna do?" She looked at me. Her eyes filled with fear. Fionna (the 'used to be' human) the chick who beat up five bears in a day, who made the ice queen cry hot tears beat up Gumball (that one wasn't as rewarding but still) was scared. Because of what the future held.

Without a thought, I answered. "We raise them with all the love we can. We be ourselves and hope they turn out like you." I chuckled at the last part.

She smiled weakly. "At least I'm not the only pregnant vampire."

Wait... "What?"

"Marcy's pregnant, they said they're staying in Aaa until she has the baby." She explained with a shrug.

Her phone went off. The theme song to Star Wars played. I'd set it to that a long time ago and she just never changed it back. She answered.

"Hello?" She answered. "Oh hey Finn." She smiled. "What?" She looked shocked. "Okay bye."

I was about to ask about it but then she answered it without me.

"Triplets, they're having triplets. Two boys one girl." She sighed "We're not as screwed as them." She laughed. "C'mon, let's go home."

Last week Fionna officially moved in with me. We decided it was best considering we're getting married and she's pregnant. There was no problems when I helped her pack her clothes. Until we reached the underwear drawer... Who knew Fionna the adventuress had so many lacy panties?

"Marshall?" Fionna started. "When did you start to like me like, like like me?" She turned to me.

I thought. When did I? I've always noticed she's beautiful. But when did my heart start beating again every time I looked at her? Why do I? I used to see her as a normal girl, but one day something, clicked. Something more there. Life just didn't feel... right, if she wasn't by my side. When she'd talk to Gumball I'd get this painful jolt to my heart, don't even bring up when she talked about him. Flame too. But when did it start?

"I have no idea." I replied. This was not a lie, pure truth. "You?"

"Remember LSP's party? Where we sang? When you faked your death? That night. Something clicked and it just happened. I only realized that I have loved you since then now. It's weird isn't it?"

"No, most normal thing in our relationship." I reached over and grabbed her hand. She truly was, the one and only.

A.N

You guys! Over 2,000 reads? I feel like I owe you something! *hugs* not enough...what can I give you guys through the internet for this? That's amazing! I'm all happy about it! Thanks so much, all of you. Even the people who only read that one chapter because it had the title 'Death Is Near.' You guys rock too. Thanks again and comment whatever you want to happen next! <3