No More Humans

Marshal's POV*

When I finally tracked where Fionna's voice was coming from, it was too late. She had been stabbed in the heart. I watched as it pierced her skin into her chest. I felt my unbeating heart shatter into thousands and thousands of pieces as the one I loved died. It felt like I was stabbed too. When I looked at who did it I saw a pink figure. Gumball. Before I could rip his pink head off he fled the scene leaving me with Fionna. I looked at her lifeless pale body. Gone, never coming back.

"Fionna..." I whispered. I leaned down to kiss her cheek when I suddenly thought of something. I leaned into her neck and bit into her soft flesh and sucked her blood. After a minute I stopped.

"Please work please work..." I murmured.

She woke up coughing. "Whaa?"

I floated in front of her to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I want there sat a grey skinned blonde hair and blue eyed Fionna, she looked no different except for her new fangs and pale skin.

"Fionna!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"What happened? How come I'm not bleeding anymore?" She then looked at her hand. "Yo- you saved me?" She hugged back

"You've gotta stop doing this to me, you scare me too much..."

Fionna's POV*

As we were hugging I heard something.

"Fionna?"

I looked up and saw Flame Prince standing there, shocked.

"No... it's... impossible, Fionna was human...." He looked at me as if I was some sort of dangerous creature he'd never seen before. "Please tell me that Marshal Lee is the guy I thought he was and that Fionna is not a vampire." He added hopefully

I sighed and looked at smirking Marshal. "FP..."

"NO! YOU IDIOT MARSHAL LEE! YOU CHANGED HER! I should've known this would happen..." he paused and then looked at me. "You've not only changed on the outside but the inside too. Good bye Fionna." with that he walked away.

I was shocked but that only lasted a few seconds

I looked back at Marshal. ''So," I walked closer to him "we're like, together forever together now?''

"I guess so." he said as he floated onto his back tossing his hands behind hiss head. "But I don't mind that." He smiled sheepishly before floating over and kissing me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ah, yes short chapter. Sorry, (This is the time when my weirdness starts poking through the normal, prepare yourselves for all time weirdness) So yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with this. Sorry that my story is short though.

See you next chapter my Fiolee babies!