Chapter 2

Amanda's POV

I threw a tennis ball up and hit another serve over the net. It would them hit the wall behind the court. I grabbed another one from the basket and tossed it up as well. I finished the basket and walked down to the other end and started to collect the balls from the other end and piled them into the basket and started again.

This was my sixth time hitting the whole basket. It was an easy way to get rid of my anger. Cassie was a complete bitch. She made the room her own and didn't like the fact that I was also in the room. It didn't help that I made sure to leave some of my stuff around like jelly and glue and that sort of thing.

Ryder was leaning against the fence when I finished. I didn't hug him because I was disgusting but I did give him a quick kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we headed towards the dorms.

"We finished training and I guessed that you were probably here," Ryder explained.

"I'll hang out with you if you let me have a shower first."

"I can help you think that," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again before heading into my own dorm. Cassie wasn't there so I plugged my phone into my speakers and started playing the first song that I came to. I stepped into the bathroom and started the shower.

Cassie must have come in at some point because my music shut off. I walked into the room and Cassie was sitting on her bed and was texting.

I grabbed a galaxy pattern t-shirt and navy leggings. Cassie must have noticed me and she glared at me.

"You look terrible," she said.

I looked down at my outfit and realised that it was nothing like hers. She was wearing a very short skirt and white crop top and heels. I didn't bother with heels; instead I grabbed navy vans and headed down to Ryder's dorm.

He opened the door and he was shirtless. This wasn't new though. His roommate must be out because he invited me in and I sat down on the bed while Ryder walked around looking for a shirt. I lay down on the bed and he joined me.

"How are your class so far?" I asked.

"Not too bad, I mean it is school," he smirked.

I laughed and he started hitting me with his pillow. I curled up in a ball so he couldn't attack as much of me. He didn't stop hitting me until I grabbed it off him and threw it across the room. I stuck out my tongue at him which made him laugh as well.

"Am I going to walk on you having sex?" Ryder's roommate Daniel called from behind the closed door.

"Nope, we've just finished," I teased.

Daniel came into the room. Since I had been dating Ryder for a while so I got to know Daniel quite well and we get along quite well. Daniel's not bad looking. He has light-brown hair and green eyes. He is fit from playing football with Ryder.

He glanced at the pillow lying on the floor and then at me.

"I see that a fight was going on in here," he laughed.

I grabbed one of Ryder's other pillows and threw it at him. He let it hit him and slowly collapsed onto the floor and pretended to die. I escaped from Ryder's grasp and walked over to Daniel.

I offered him a hand but he didn't take it which made Ryder laugh more. He pulled himself up and tried to push be over but I jumped out of the way making him lose his balance and I pushed him again. He stood up again and started to chase me around the room until I jumped behind Ryder on the bed.