T H I R T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"She said that if you didn't go, then she would take me to court to take you away from me" I begin to sob uncontrollably as I tug onto my hair.

"Malia, I'm doing this for you. I know you don't-" I ignore him and I run up the stairs to my room and slam the door.

I lay in bed as the pillows muffle my cries. The room was dark and the only light in my room were the candles that I always leave on.

I can't believe she would do that. Why would she do this to me? She already has everything she wants. The shitty rich husband, the snobby daughter who has every collection of high-end clothing. She fits in perfectly with them, why can't she see that I'm not happy with them?

My phone rings and I let it ring. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. There's a knock at my door and I yell. "Leave me alone! I just want to be alone!"

"Malia please open up the door" my dad begs and I ignore him. I know he isn't to blame, but I just wanted to be away from him right now.

My phone rings once again and I groan as I pick it up without checking the the caller ID.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Malia? Are you okay?"

"E-Ethan, I-I'm so s-sorry!"

I begin to cry as I try to cover my mouth, but I fail because Ethan begins to ask me what's wrong.

"Babygirl what's wrong?

"She getting married to that jackass and she wants me to be in her wedding, but if I don't go, then she's going to take me away from my dad and I don't want to go with her"

"First of all, just relax...breathe. She's not gonna take you any where because I'll be right there with you"

"But Eth-"

"She's not gonna take you. Just trust me"

"H-how are you so sure?"

"Because Grayson's instincts are telling me"

I let out giggle and Ethan chuckles.

"Stay up with me please Ethan"

"Can I stay up with you guys too!" Grayson yells in the background causing me to erupt in laughter.

"I was on speaker wasn't I Eth?"

"Yup, now what do you want to talk about?"

"Anything...I could listen to you talk all night"

-----

"Malia you fucking bitch!" I quickly run out of Avery's room and down the stairs and all throughout her house.

I hold her phone in my hands as I read through the messages of last nights 'sexting' session. I run to the bathroom and I lock myself in there as I sit on top of the sink and Avery bangs on the door.

"Malia I swear to god I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get my hands on you!" She bangs on the door and I laugh hysterically as I read the messages aloud.

"Fuck I'm so wet right now"

"Send n00ds"

"Who the fuck write nudes with two zeros?" I clap my hands together as I laugh loudly.

"He does! Now give me my phone before-"

"Oh my god it's so fucking tiny!" I yell out.

"Malia!"