"No." Her voice is totally unconvincing.

"You are. You so are." I'm still trying to get her to look at me.

"Stop it, will you? Do you want me to call off the date? And I am not blushing." She's still facing away.

"Eeep... No, don't call it off, please. I'll be good, Miss, I swear. Tell me what you have planned for us next, Miss."

"Now that's more like it," she turns towards me, "And for what comes next, just follow me."

     She takes my hand and we walk towards the door. As we reach the door she suddenly takes me by the waist and softly pushes me to the wall on the side. "There's just one thing I've got to do before we continue," she says, immediately pressing her lips to mine. Everytime I feel her lips on mine my body gets ignited. I can't help but pull her closer and it never seems like we're close enough. She always makes me want more of her. I greedily take her lips in mine, as my hands are tangled in her hair. Her hands on my waist are holding me tight and pulling me against her body. She presses into me and I, into her. I feel her hot breath as she opens her mouth and her tongue softly traces my lips. I part my lips and she lets her tongue in. My knees are starting to get weak as she continues to explore. My breaths are becoming ragged but still I cling on to her taste. I can never get enough of her taste. She is intoxicating.

     As she starts pulling away, I try to hold on to her. But she moves further away and steps towards the door. Confused, I look at her and I see a smirk playing in the corner of her mouth.

"Revenge, for teasing me." She holds the door open for me. "After you."

The little...!

"You suck," I say as I exit the room.

"Yeah? But you still love me. And you look beautiful."

     We enter the elevator and as it goes down, Moa starts to sing Concrete Road, a parody of Country Road they sang in the movie to herself. I join in.

"You know, Country Road is never going to sound the same anymore. I'll never be able to listen to it without hearing this version now," I tell her, laughing.

     We get off on the ground floor and she takes me to the hotel cafe. The smell of freshly ground coffee greets us as we enter and take our place at the corner table. We place our orders and we're talking about this and that when a song I recognise starts playing softly. It's Ai wa hana, kimi wa sono tane, the English version.

"Do you recognise this song?" I ask Moa.

"Hmmmnn... it sounds familiar... very familiar... but I can't place it," she says listening to it.

"This is the original version of Ai wa hana."

"Oh."

We listen in silence. Half-way through the song she takes my hand on the table in hers and looks at me with the warmest expression. I can't help but get lost in the warmth of her eyes. She really is like the sun for me. She makes me feel alive. She makes me feel warm. She makes me feel loved. I don't remember how I was before all this started. It's like she has always been with me like this. My body doesn't remember the feeling of being without her. And frankly, I don't ever want to remember.