"Hunter, my friend" he says, with his bold Russian accent." You look like my grandfather, when he drink too much Russian liquor" he says, with a deep laugh,his hand still on my shoulder.

His hand was always on my shoulder, now that I think about it. Ever since we came here he was always there for me. When we met each other on our first days here, and training got tough, and I would fall or fail, Vladimir Ilych was always by my side, to get me back on my feet, or get rid of the sadness or shame.

"Just super tired" I say, my voice sounding cracked. But Vladimir can hear since we all have enhanced hearing." Barely slept last night. To excited to get to training today, I was shaking in bed all night." I say, bringing a smile to his face."I've got all crazy things going through my mind on what tricks I'll try, with fire and water and air..." I trail off from talking too much like I always do, and turn my attention back to Vladimir." How about you, Vlad. You always have some crazy things to do, don't you?

He let's out another laugh."I just do whatever crazy thing comes to mind" he says with his strong Russian accent, as we walk to the shower area. He has currents of lightning, constantly moving through his body. He can release it in a fatal shock to electrocute someone to death, or channel it into a concussive force, that can blow someone twenty feet away

The somewhat endless row of showers stretches on and I go to the one I always use.
I push the curtain aside and step, already taking my shirt off." Let me borrow some soap." I look up and see that Vladimir has climbed the seven foot seperation wall and is looking down at me with a mocking smile." Nice abs." he says with a mocking laugh.

"Shut up." I say throwing one of my bars of soap at him. He catches it, and I hear him slide back down the wall. He begins to sing one of his favorite, old Russian songs that he sings every time he showers.

After a long, soothing shower of practice of controlling water, and listening to Vladimir sing, I step out and yell to Vladimir over the noise of the showers, "I'll see you at our table." He responds with a thumbs up over the curtain and continues singing.

A few showers down, Kaitlyn steps out, wrapped in a towel. She sends a wave down to me and I return it with a half smile. Damn my awkwardness with girls, I think to myself. Hopefully I'm more normal at the table today.

I head out 9f the cabin, after brushing my teeth and fixing the mess of my long blonde hair, I get from my mother. The camp looks alive and active this morning. I can tell, because I can see people flying and the speedsters looking like blurs when they run in the blink of an eye. I see a few teleporters appear in front of the food building and walk right in effortlessly.

I hate teleporters. They were always the hardest to fight.

Well I guess I should show off too. I begin to gather a mass of air around my legs and float myself off the ground. I manipulate the air cushion until I'm in almost a sitting position, four feet off the ground. I take control of the air around me, and push it forward, until I'm going at least eighty miles per hour. The wind whips through my hair and against my face. This was the first trick is developed, and it's always been my favorite. The speed made my blood pump, and the fact that I was capable of it just always made me feel some sort of happiness like I was free.

My fun moment ends when I'm a few feet away from the entrance to the cafeteria on camp grounds, I cut the air flow and jog the rest of the way. I push open the double doors into the building, and take in the view of all the people in here. He long line leading to where the food is being served, by people behind glass cases to display the food. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and all the other breakfast things that are going to run out if I don't get in line.

I walk over to my table with a plate of hash browns and bacon. Rachel is already there, beckoning me over. I plop down in my seat and gape at the site of Rachel's plate. She has at least one pound of bacon and about fifteen hash browns. I catch eyes with her and she gives me a smile.

"Hey" she says through a mouthful of bacon. She swallows it in one gulp and looks back up to me." Can I have your bacon?" Of course she asks for my food just like she does every day. She did have the biggest appetite on camp grounds. She could
turn into an oversized wolf, after all. Her injection gave her that ability.

"Sup" Kaitlyn says, as we see her walking to the table. Don't be awkward, stupid, I think to myself.

There's an awkward silence as she sits down, and I silently scold myself. "Heyloo." Dumbass. I can't even say hi to a girl, without sounding like an idiot." Uh... Hey Kaitie." Dumbass. She always hated that nickname.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." she threatens. Her eyes glow yellow and her pupils turn into cat-like slits. The injection gave her he ability to turn into a were cat. That's exactly how it sounds. She can turn into a half, vicious feline, with claws and sharp fangs that she bit me with once, because I called her Kaitie.

Vladimir saves the tense moment by walking over to our table, with a morning grin plastered on his face." Why so tense? It is wonderful morning" he says. His accent sounds nice when he's happy.

"It's a horrible morning when I can hear you singing every morning." Rachel says, before shoving two hash browns in her mouth. Me and Kaitlyn nod our heads in agreement, just to add on.

"You're all just jealous" he grunts. There have been complaints about Vladimir's singing, all over camp, but he never cared. He always blocked out those people, and moved on. He was always the cheery type. That's just how Vladimir lives his life.

We eat for another ten minutes, and slide our leftovers to Rachel who eats them in a few swallows. Now it's time to do the best thing of every day since I came to this camp. The thing I work the hardest for every day. The time my powers are developed more and more each day.

Time to train.