“Are you fucking kidding m- Jay get off of her. And George get up and lets go, Nareesha and Kelsey are here to take us shopping. Try not to dress like a bum, will you?”

Moving quicker than a spooked cheetah, Jay is off of me and facing towards Nathan. Getting up slowly, I walk give Jay’s bum a small slap before sauntering over to my suitcase. “I heard ya Sykes, now stop looking at my ass and go wait.” Hearing the door slam soon after, a small smile creeps onto my face as Jay heads to the en suit, mumbling something about a cold shower.

“NATHAN! REBBECA! LOOK OVER HERE!”

“KELSEY! NAREESHA, LOOK SMILE FOR US LOVES.”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND CHRISSY NATHAN?”

“REBBECA, LAST WE HEARD YOU WERE SEEN WITH ANDY FROM LAWSON!”

Oh the wonderful paparazzi, how they seem to be so amazing. That’s a lie, like a huge lie… They swarm on you like sugar ants due to a piece of cake. Using my free hand, I push the beanie on my head down further. My other hand is grasped with Nathan’s only barely touching but enough to seem intimate. Kelsey and Nareesha walk beside us, heads down and sunglasses on. Nathan is in dark wash jeans, a white shirt, red high tops and sunglasses, pretty much matching me. I’m in a white crop top with dark wash jeans, beanie, and black toms.

            Leaning over closely for the pleasure of the public, Nathan’s hot breath tickles my neck as he whispers that I should be dressed more appropriately. Grabbing his hand tighter, I lock his hand around his finger and pull back harshly. Letting out a painful laugh, Nathan pulls away with a look of hate flitting across his eyes. Sweetly smiling towards him, I pull him further to walk into a small boutique Kelsey pushed Nareesha into.

The small store was a light peach color and the sweet scent of lavender floated throughout the room. Dresses, tops, jeans, and jumpers hang on the walls while high priced shoes are lined neatly against the wall. Before I can register what’s happening, a petite red head bounces from behind the counter right over to us. Her smile lights up the room, and her large green eyes are full with an extreme happiness. “Hi! I’m Isabelle and I’ll be assisting you today! I’m actually so excited that I get to hang out with the Rebbeca George! You know I follow you on twitter.”

“Awe, haha well it’s nice to meet you Isabelle. Umm how about we look at some stuff while Baby Nayf sulks in the corner over there?”

This is it. Right now, as the Alan Carr introduces the boys, I stand back biting my nail beds. I’m framed in a salmon colored dress, a small black cardigan covers my shoulders, and long black tights my legs. The blonde waves that usually cascade down my back in an unruly fashion are tied back with a black bow; the tiny black heels matching precisely. Not a trace of makeup is found about my face, eyes or anywhere else among my body. The room erupts with laughter as Alan pokes fun at Jay. I glance towards him too see his baby blues greeting me with a welcoming I wish I could reciprocate. Biting my lip impatiently the music and laughter quiets down and that’s when my heart drops to my stomach.

“Okay, so now a little Birdie told me that we have another special guest here with us! Oh this is soooo exciting! I have been dying to meet her since I saw she was shacking up with my lil Nayf over there. Please give a warm welcome to Rebbeca!”

Nathan forces himself up while my shaky legs begin to move at an uncomfortably slow pace. Growing impatient with the roaring of the crowd, Nathan walks over with a forced smile which I have to look away from. Turning towards the group of cheering men and women I see Nareesha in the crowd and my heart breaks for Tom. When Nathan grasps my hand, I’m pulled away from the crowd and my attention is set on the short man in front of me. Pulling me into a bone crushing hug, he holds me at arm’s length to give me a once over.

“I don’t know about you gents, but she is quite the looker now isn’t she. My goodness, how are you and Max related?”

This gets another laugh from the crowd while I find my spot next to Nath, who sat down right after Alan pulled me away.

“So Rebbeca, how have you been sweetie?”

“Oh, haha I’ve been well. Just the usual for a mediocre celebrity, and you?”

“Well first off I’m not a mediocre celebrity, and oh you know being fabulous is difficult; as you know.”

This gets another chuckle from the crowd then the attention is set on Max, who Alan starts grilling about me and my relationships.

“So Max, what’s it like being the older brother of someone like Rebbeca?”

“It’s actually really tough mate. First off, she’s stubborn as a damn mule I’ll tell ya that. And when you tell her not to do something, she does it anyway.”

“Only because I’ve been taught by the best Maxi. Though we grew up on different sides of the world, Max’s horrible influence still took over my life.” I laugh, throwing a wink over my shoulder to Max who just shakes his head.

“Alright before we go to break just one more thing, and this is for Nathan. You and Rebbeca are officially together now? I mean your last fling was um, let us not go too far into that shall we? Anyway yes or no?”

“Yeah mate, tell Alan and the world what we’ve all been dying to hear!” Siva shakes his shoulders and waits for Nathan to answer. The whole room goes silent, and I would do anything to have Jay just hold me against his body. Taking a deep breath through his nose, and releasing from his mouth he smiles and looks directly at the camera.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls; Rebbeca Elizabeth George and I are officially a couple!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY THIS IS A REALLY SHIT CHAPTER BUT HONESTLY I AM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE SITTING DOWN TO WRITE THIS. LIKE IM JUST SO DONE WITH IT BUT I WILL DO THIS FOR YOU PEOPLE CAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY!

SORRY

OH AND SHOW ME LOVE HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE SONG OKAY YEAH ALRIGHT.

I DON'T BLAME YOU IF YOU DON'T WANNA VOTE, COMMENT, OR FAN... I UNDERSTAND GUISE