Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Thank you for the votes and comments. Enjoy!

Prince pov

Oh thank god! Roc, your alive! Jen says as she runs over to roc, giving him a gentle hug.

Roc- I'm not gonna die cuzzo. Not today.

Roc looks around seeing me and the cop. "What the hell is a cop doing here Prince!"

I look at Prodigy. "Why don't you tell him 'cop'. "

Prod- look we can discuss that later. We need to get you to a hospital

"No, I'm okay. It's just my shoulder. All I need is a bathroom." Roc says

I take Roc into the bath room to help him wrap up his shoulder.

"Yo Prince"

"Yea"

"Why in the hell did I get shot and why is that cop over here?"

" that's a long story"

" nigga, you know I got the time for it"

"Ight so..., jenn and I both cheated.... I spent the night... The pastor was gay... the cop gave me a ticket... i found a condom in the bed... The cop comes back... Pulled out his gun...you came running up in the room like you was the FBI, we both panicked and well, you know the rest"

"We'll damn I would have been better off in prison"

We shared a laugh.

When we finished we came back into the bedroom with prodigy and jen, then we heard the door.

"When is this shit going to end" I say irritated

"Baby please go get the door" Jennifer pleads

"He'll no! I'm not letting any body up in this house"

Prod- I'll get it

Prod glances at me and says " man of the house my ass"

I stop him and decide to get the door. I pick up my gun, placing it in my waist band.

"Who ever is at the door, imma put their ass on blast"

I open up the door and sigh. It's Rosy the nosy, my old ass neighbor. She got on her weave cap and a spatula in her hands. I just had to laugh. She really thought that spatula can measure up to a gun. I manage to shoo her away by telling her some of what happened.

I go back up stairs only to see that Prodigy left.

Prodigy's pov

I get into my car and get right on the phone. Backing up out of the drive way I shake my head "lemme get up out the crazy ass house".

My wife picks up, "babe where were you?, I was worried about you" she asks

"I know, I know. I had to take care of police business"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea"

"Do you need anything"

"No I'm ok Ciara. I'm coming home now.

"NO! I mean that's ok. I still got some cleaning to do so just take your time. I want the house to be perfect for you.

"Ok, love you bye"

"Bye"

That was weird.

I pull up to my house. As soon as I step into the house she rushes to the door. She is naked under her robe, thats kinda weird but i didn't question it. She kisses me on the cheek and says "I was in the restroom "

I ask her "Whatchu say that for"

"I don't know"

I step back and look at her. "What you all jittery for?"

"Maybe it's that time of the month"

"Maybe?"

"You know what I mean"

This is not like Ciara to act like this.

"No, I don't know what you mean. I know what came out your mouth and you said maybe."

"Come on babe."

She pulls me, leading me towards the stairs so we can go up to the bedroom. She knows the only way to get things off my mind is to Fuck.

But instead I pull my hand back and head for the kitchen.

"Imma heat up some chicken, ok?" I tell Ciara but when I turn around I see her thinking to herself with a weird look on her face.

"CIARA!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you, why you walking back and forth, pacing?!"

3rd person p.o.v

Before she answers, she thinks to herself "what am I gonna say"

Because the truth is that she slept with another man today. Prodigy starts calling her name.

"I know you can hear me calling you Ciara"

She can't turn around because the truth is written all over her and he will see it.

"CIARA, LOOK AT ME"

Ciara turns around and starts shaking and stuttering " b-b-baby j-just c-c-c-come upstairs"

"I told you I'm not coming upstairs!" He yells

Now he has a funny feeling. Something just doesn't feel right.

He looks at her while she keeps backing up.

"I swear to god, with the day I had, imma shoot somebody" he says

Little does he know that a somebody is still in his house.

5 votes 4 comments for next chapter