Trapped in The Closet

Chapter 1

Princeton p.o.v

Seven o clock in the morning....

I wake up with a hang over. I blink my eyes a couple times and look around. I stretch and yawn.I'm in a bed... It's not mine. I start to freak out. What happened last night? A light skin petite girl comes out the bathroom. "Mornin babe" she says to me. She kisses me on the forehead. I got a dumb look on my face. What have I done?!?!? I'm so stupid how could I stay here the whole night. I lost track of time. I didn't plan to stay this long, just do a hit and quit and go back home to Jennifer.

I start to put on my clothes and i can't find my car keys. I'm trying to hurry up to get out this dam house. I find them and head for the door. She stretched her had in front of it. She had a horrified look on her face. "You can't go this way" she says. I look at her crazy. "Woman move out my way,I got a wife at home!"

"Please don't go this way" she pleads 

"Lady I got to get home" I shout 

"My husband is coming up the stairs!!! Shhhh be quiet hurry up and get in the closet."

I head for the closet and lean against the towels, trying to figure out how imma get my crazy ass out this house. I can see through the closet blinds. The girl messes up her hair and dives in the bed making it look like she was always laying there. Dam she's good! Her husband walks through the door "Honey I'm home"

"I'm in the room" she says 

He walks in with a smile on his face "I missed you" he says. He throws her on the bed and he starts kissing her.

DaFuc???

Next thing I know my phone starts ringing....

You take the clothes off my back  

And I let you 

You'd steal the food right out my mouth 

And I'd watch you eat  

And I still don't know why,why I love it so much

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Holy Grail by: Jay Z ft Justin Timberlake * 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

My heart starts to beat rapidly I tried to put my phone on vibrate as fast as I could but by the look on his face it was to late. He hopped up and said "There is something going on" he looked at her face and he knew a man was there.

Ahh SHIT!!

I'm just like "lord Jesus please don't let him open up the closet"

He walks in the bathroom, checks behind the door, behind the shower curtain

"Baby come back to bed" she says  

"Bitch shut up" he replies

He walks back to the room and looks at the closet. I pull out my Beretta  

He goes up to the closet and opens it... Staring at me with my gun pointing at him