You pushed him back and you suddenly weren't dancing anymore.

He pushed you again and you pushed him back again and in the next minute you were pushing each other away.

You laughed faintly as it seemed funny to you. It didn't hurt anyways, the pushes were gently.

But Taeyang didn't think it was funny as much as you did. He was now annoyed and although he didn't want to show it, he didn't make it to control himself.

"Jagi, get out now!" He shouted.

You pouted and your hands curled into fists as you exited the room, bumping your feet loud on your way down the stairs.

Taeyang tried to practise again, but the loud music coming from the living room was making him confused.

You both started the famous battle of whose 's music was gonna be heard the loudest.

When you'd turn up the volume he'd turn it up too.

You bith ended up having your neighbours complain to you and your ears pounding all night.

T.O.P:

You were at a gallery with Seunghyun....again.

It was pretty awful, you hated all the paintings. They would picture humans with animal heads and it made you feel so uncomfortable.

Seunghyun seemed to be enjoying every inch of every picture.

"How can you like these creations of the devil?" It escaped your mouth so fast that you didn't make it to hold it back.

Seunghyun turned immediately to face you. His face looked offended.

"Excuse me?"

You covered your mouth. Damn, you knew that this wasn't gonna end well.

And as you had guessed, Seunghyun started scolding at you.

"How can you say that about art? You obviously don't know a thing."

"Yes I do!" You disagreed. Now you were the offended one. Or both.

"No, you don't! Tumblr users don't make art, (Y/N)!"

"Yes they do!"

"Not like this one! Look at them! Can't you really see what the artist's trynna say?"

Blah blah blah, he talked and talked about how magnificent this all was.

"Rubbish." You whispered but unfortunately? He heard you.

"You know something, you'll never gonna learn. I'm done talking to you about it, you're obviously gonna remain prehistoric." He said in the end.

That made you so angry that you didn't even reply. You left the gallery and took a cab home.