chapter 30

Iris' P.O.V --

I had a decent two hour sleep until my thoughts awoken me. I couldn't help it, I couldn't forget it. It was torturing me all most. No matter how much I wanted to it wouldn't stop bugging me. It was a miracle I could sleep for two hours with this.

Kellin was still asleep and I was still on his lap. I just wanted to shake this failure feeling. Honestly, I wanted to self harm again but then Kellin would be stuck with this feeling I'm feeling and I wouldn't wish this even on my worst enemy. I had nothing to turn to anymore.

My razor has no purpose.

I can't get Kellin to help.

I need to talk to Blakely.

But the problem is, its 2 a.m.. It would be a no.

"What's bothering you babe?" A groggy Kellin asked while attempting to wipe the sleep from his tired eyes.

"Nothing, don't worry! Just go back to sleep" I warmly smiled at him while getting off his lap and sitting next to him.

"Yeah but can I ask you something first?" He gave me this look I could read. I took his hand and nodded.

"W-why did you have a razor?" He looked so scared. I guess I never told him about my self harm...

Wait that means he used my razor...

Oh my God.

"What?" I scoffed putting my fake act up.

"Don't play dumb..." He muttered.

"Kell I'm so sorry, I guess I never told you..." I whispered while placing my head on his shoulder.

"Promise never again?"

"Promise." I kissed his head as he let his eyes close and went back to sleep.

I pushed away all my fears, insecurities, and worries, and cuddled with my babe just forgetting about the world, because from now on its me and Kellin against the world.

Morning slowly came and Kellin was getting dressed as I woke.

"Why are you up so early?" I yawned as Kellin looked over and smiled,

"I was just about to wake you up, me and the guys gotta hit the studio its been awhile since I've seen them. And I want you coming with so get dressed." He informed me while throwing an old Foo Fighters shirt.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes while walking to my closest hunting down a pair of regular skinny jeans, over sized smokey grey crewneck sweater, black vans, and a black beanie.

After changing into that I ran to the bathroom throwing on some eyeliner and mascara, then braided my hair loosely to the side and tossed the beanie on.

Eventually I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Kellin. I swear he's worse then me when it comes to getting ready. But soon after I thought that, out he came looking stunning as usual.

You know lots of times I wonder what I did to deserve someone so amazing.

"You look gorgeous!" Kellin smiled walking over to me and grabbing my hand, leading me off the couch and to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he just stared at everything in the kitchen as if it were going to move itself.

"Well duh I'm trying to figure out how to make breakfast!" He said sounding serious. I just laughed but got kind of worried because of my secret fasting.

"Kell, babe, you can't cook. Don't even try, let me just make you something quick so that way we won't be late to record" I giggled while turning on the stove.