chapter 18

Iris' POV::::;

The green trees of mid spring pasted by the window of the car in a blur. My head rested against the gray seatbelt fastened across my body as my mind flooded with horrible thoughts of my future a head of me.

Where will they be taking me?

What are they going to do?

How are they going to do it?

What did Willa do to Kellin?

How did Kellin react?

So many questions that probably won't be answered.

I've only been gone for three hours and I longed to see Kellin.

Have his piercing green eyes strike mine.

Or have his soft pale hands in my frail one.

Maybe have his muscular arms hold my small frame.

Or have his soft lip on mine.

But that's not going to happen.

Not again.

I felt a stray tear on my cheek and more tears waiting to fall.

But there is no way I'm about to cry with 'them' watching.

"Oh Iris. We missed you." Willa sighed. But I could sense the sinister hiss in that phrase.

"We figured to let you have a little fun, so that it could be ripped from under you!" She seethed .

I sniffled at the harshness of her tone and another tear fell.

"Aww. So sad. You know that was a nice boy back there." I felt my heart drop as she spoke of Kellin. What did she do to him!?

"He had great manners. Not to mention a cute face." Once she stated that it made me miss being able to run my fingers though his silky, shaggy, black hair. And just enhance how gorgeous the man I called mine was.

"But you polluted his mind alright." She continued. I finally lifted my head from the seatbelt and looked at her, raising an eye brow.

"He seemed very mannered,but then he got sassy with me." I lightly smiled at the thought.

Of course Kellin would get sassy.

He is sass matter.

But he was brave.

After all the stories I told him, he stuck up to this she devil.

He was my brave sass master.

I almost laughed, but held it in my throat when I remembered the time Kellin tried to help me re die my hair.

:::: Flashback:::::

"Babe I got the hair dye, how do you tell if its the right one?" Kellin walked into my apartment shaking a bottle of red and black manic panic hair dye. I smiled lightly walking up to him and grabbing the dye from his hands.

"Oh just let me see..." A sneaky smile crossed my face as I opened the can. I dipped my fingers in while Kellin was looking at what was on the couch. While he looked dumbfounded on something on the couch ,I snagged a piece of his long black hair in my dye covered hands.

I heckled to myself as I said,

"Oh this is the right color." He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes,

"What'd you do?" He asked with happiness in his voice.

"I read the label at the bottom." I lied still looking at the red spot on his hair.

"Oh well let's get started!"he seemed overjoyed as we started to walk to the bathroom.

"Kellin have you ever dyed hair?" I was starting to think this was a bad idea

"Nope!" He said popping the p whilst swinging his arms like a child.

"Oh God" I mumbled as we entered the bathroom.

Easily an hour after Kellin slathering dye over every inch of my head, Kellin announced he was done.

"Oh gosh I'm scared." I muttered as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Taadaa!" Kellin acted to put my hair on display.

"ooh... Kellin." I started as I stood up patting my hair.

"Its amazing..." I lied.

My hair looked like a big orange!

I don't know how but he managed to turn my hair orange!

Using red hair color!

And now there were no black highlights left, he dyed over them orange.

"I know its not your usual color but it looks pretty!!" He clasped his hands together like a girl.

"Kellin..." I hesitated.

"Yeah babe" he looked over at me

"Let me show you something,"

I took the red dye and brush.

"So you just take the brush like this..." I stroked his hair with the red dye.

"And do this..."

"OH! WAIT!" He started to swat at my hand.

"not my head!" He tsked.

Then I remember almost passing out from laughter and re dying my hair the next day.

End of Flash black::::::::;

I felt a small smile tugged at my lips as I glanced at my slightly orange endsOh Kellin.

Such a retard sometimes.

My retard to be exact.

My little retarded brave sass master.

I missed him so much.

"What are smiling about? Huh? You happy your coming home." Willa spat as I wiped the small fragment of a smile off my face and brought a blank face on.

"The house was so quiet without you." She annotated a coo.

Yeah I would imagine not having anyone scream for there life would make a house quiet.

Or without having anyone sobbing there throat out.

"WILLA STOP MESSING WITH HER." Garrett's stern voice boomed.

Was he helping me? What? Why?

Was this a glimmer of hope?

Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

&&&&&&&

After an hour later, a pale yellow house approached my vision. The chocolate stained run down door looked all to familiar.

The car started to drag its tires over the crippled and cracked driveway.

"Welcome home dear."

Willa whispered as tears blurred my vision.

Again.

&&&&&

OMG GUYS

I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Its been like a decade and a half since I updated. I'm not going to tell you some lane excuse either. Sorry.

You probz thought i ditched y'all.

No

But I'm so so sorry

don't kill me!

Thanks for the super nice comments!

Sorry this stinks.

Next chapter in Iris' or Kellin's pov?? Comment !

Follow me on twitter

@miss_music 2012

Xoxo