chapter 22

Iris' POV--- picking up exactly where we last left--

"Why?" I asked breaking the hug

"Why what dear?" He looked up at me in wonder.

"Why did you do this to me?" I whispered. He sighed and gave me a pitiful look,

"Parent hood changes people for the better or worst." He shook his head.

"Its a story for another day, baby, a story for another day." He rubbed the top of my hands, standing up.

"Its a story for another day..." he repeated under his breathe

That statement only left more questions to dash through my mind.

"But I have to go, Will is coming soon."he started shuffling to the door.

"What's going to happen to me!?" I blurted out. He looked at me and just smiled,

"Just say yes!" He called while exiting.

Just say yes?

I guess he knows what he is talking about.

After all everyone wants to here yes.

Almost minutes after Garrett left, Willa came through the door with a blonde haired, short girl who looked as tan as a brown Crayola crayon.

It was Hannah.

You see, if anything were to happen to Willa and Garrett, I would go to Hannah.

And Hannah was just as abusive.

So I would be screwed either way.

"Oh I see what you mean now Will." Hannah spat while dragging her feet right in front of me.

"Yeah, I didn't know I could birth something so hideous." Willa slurred, indicating she had afew drinks already, Hannah grabbed my face forcing me to look at her.

Her eyes scanned face as her nails dug into my chin.

"She looks so pathetic, Will, babe." She laughed. I tried to look down or move my head, but her hand collided with the side of my head.

"You look at me, you little tramp!" She spat through clenched teeth. I didn't understand where tramp came from I've never dated anyone but Kellin.

"Mhm yeah, Willa told me you've been slutting around with that boy. News for you, that boy just kept you around because he had nobody else. I assure you he is not looking for you. Actually last night,I saw him laughing with some hoe bag." She whispered, sounding almost joyful as she anticipated my reaction.

Boy did she get a reaction.

My eyes automatically welled with tears.

Kellin actually wasn't looking?

And I thought he was missing me?!

I thought he really loved me!

I thought he really cared!

I was dumb enough to let him back into my life after that one day.

I looked down and noticed, by habit, my nails were scratching the old faded scars on my wrist.

I was hoping one of them would pop open actually.

I noticed one of them slightly bleeding.

But I wasn't the only one who noticed.

I saw Hannah gasp too.

"Oh Willa, you can follow through with your plan." Hannah muttered with a hand over her heart striking Willa's attention.