chapter 20

!!This is picking up right where we left in Kellin's pov!!

Kellin's POV:::::

"Kellin come on dude, pick yourself up. Iris wouldn't want you like this." Vic was squatted beside me soothingly rubbing my back, as I lied a broken mess on the floor.

"Come on bro, its going to be fine." He whispered gently.

And I snapped.

For like the fifth time today.

You could almost hear my blood sizzling under my skin as I sat up.

"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO FREAKING SAY WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN A 5 STEP RADIUS OF YOU!" I screamed. He looked shocked and slowly backed away from me.

"Things will be okay when she's back. " I muttered while I stooded up grabbing my jacket. As I started walking towards the door, I saw Vic stumbled after me but Blake blocked him by stand in front of him and just barely whispering,

"Just let him cool off." As her hands rested on his chest while letting out a sigh.

Hearing that, I stormed out of the door and flew down the hall while adjusting my jacket on.

But I was halted by a thought. I put my feet to a stop like a car slamming on brakes.

"If I were to find her tonight, she would probably be very cold."

With that I jogged back to apartment.

When I walked back in, I heard my name being called but I was to focused on getting her favorite jacket for her.

I entered her room, almost in tears again as I saw her drawing hanging on the wall. I tossed all her clothes around looking for the jacket.

Two minutes later a little black leather jacket with a gray hood was in the grasp of my hands.

Part one of mission, accomplished.

Part two, in action.

I once again walked out of the apartment and made a mad dash out of the complex.

Where am I going to look?

Hmm... Well on investigation TV they always take the people to shifty factories or sheds.

I wish I could just call the police, but what would I say?

Oh this seventeen year old's parents judt came to get her.

That's not illegal!

That's parenting!

I let out a groan of frustration as I wondered the empty boulevards.

Hope was decreasing. Slowly as the hours past my dream was becoming a reality. Its been over three hours of looking in broken rundown sheds and factories. I was running out of places to look! I searched high and low! But obviously not enough because my little red headed angel wasn't next to me.

Snuggled in my warmth.

Head upon my chest.

Hand in mine.

I let out a sigh as I felt myself miss her more and more.

"Iris..." I breathed as I planted my bum on the curb.

"If you can hear me. I love you doll. I love you, I love you, I love you. You be the strong girl I know you are, the strong girl I fell in love with..." I mumbled and rambled.

"I know its cold out. I brought you a jacket ." I flailed her jacket in the air.

"If it matters..." I sighed kicking the floor

Iris' Pov &&&& omg! &&&&

Willa dramatically exited the car while Garrett got out acting, normal.

And to my apprised he glumly walked to the back seat doors, and opened mine for me!

As I shuffled out of the car I remained behind Garrett, feeling safe.

What is happening to me?

"Garrett!" Willa's nasal voice screeched waving her hand, motioning for him to speed his walking.

What was going to happen to me?

What if they abuse me to death?

What if they kill me?

What if Kellin can't find me?

What if he isn't looking at all?

No, Kellin is looking.

I'm sure he misses me as much as I miss him right now.

I'm sure he's worried sick.

By the time my thoughts finshed swirling around in my head and settled, my legs were carrying me into the house of my nightmares.

I felt Willa snag my hand by pinching the top of them with her long ,fake, nails.

"Come child" You could easily hear how ecstatic she was that I'm 'home'.

All I know is this will never be home.

This never was home.

Home was with Kellin.

The house looked as dingy as ever, the off white walls were dirty and grimy, the floor was in need of a steam clean.

I can't believe I'm going to die in the rat man's cave.

There was a chair lined in front another while a shifty light flickered above them, squeaking as it drifted side to side.

The room would be pitch black if it weren't for that dim light.

"Iris, come, sit." Willa patted the metal, iron looking chair . My feet slowly shuffled to the chair. I sluggishly sat as Willa went to sit on the chair across from mine.

She sat on the very edge of the seat her hands rested on her chin while her elbows rested on her knees, she was looking at me intently.

"Hmmm..." Ponder filled her eyes as wonder and confusion laced my face as I sat there, leg twitching nervously.

"Knock that off, its annoying." She said looking as if in mid thought and I stopped immediately.

She smiled a devilish smile as she got out of her seat and walked behind mine, placing her hands on my shoulders making me flinch.

"My Iris, your gotten quite boney since the last time I saw you. That boy not taking good care of my baby?" She whispered, leaning over my left shoulder.

"H-he's been taking perfect care of me! Better than you ever did!" I automatically regretted what I shouted, but didn't let it show, something Kellin taught me.

"Ohhh, no. See now you look so fragile and almost..." She grabbed a tight hold of my wrist with both hands.

"Breakable." She whispered and with great force, gave it a snap!

You could practically hear the bone crack and break.

"AHH!" I screamed while falling to the floor. Immediately I felt a kick to the ribs and heard Willa seeth

"Pick yourself up, its just begun."

:&&&:

Sorry guys this was a little on the late side.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!

I love you guys!

Until next update