chapter 13

I've been laying awake next to Kellin for hours now. When he went to sleep it was around 2 am. Now its about 6.

I didn't really want to wake Kel so I stayed still trying not to wake him. But this is so boring! Merrrrhhh!

Then I noticed my phone. It was sitting nice on the nightstand.

I tried to reach it with out waking Kel. And success! Mwahahhaha!

I unlocked it and started to tap away.

It was about five minutes later I heard a loud groan, and next thing I knew, my phone was slapped down and Kellin groaned,

"Iris, doll, go to sleep its early!" He cuddled he close

"I know babe, I know. Sorry for waking you dear." I sighed kissing him lightly.

"No its nothing! Let's go back to sleep for a little while..." He rubbed my hair.

"I wish I could..." I mumbled to where he could hardly hear.

"Doll..." He sighed then stated singing The Mortican's daughter by black veil brides. His angelic voice lured me to the best sleep I ever had.

Kellin's Pov&&&&&&&&&

After I sang Iris to sleep, I went to sleep but was woke by an loud thrash on the front door. I scattered out of the bed trying not to wake Iris. I tossed my shirt on hurrying to get to the door. I opened it to reveal, Vic and Blakely.

"Hey hey Kellin!" Vic almost screamed walking in.

"Shh! " I hushed while giving him a bro hug.

"Hey Kellin!" Blake friendly hugged me as she walked next to Vic and sat on the couch. I followed them into the living room,

"So where's Iris?" Blake asked

"Sleeping." I said while sitting down

"Oh my God she needs it!" She exclaimed

"What do you mean?"

"She has like never ever had more then a hour sleep, and its rare that she even gets that!" And it hit me.

Blakely knows basically everything about Iris.

"Oh my God! Blake you have to help me! You have no clue! Just could you tell me some more about Iris!?" I had desperation on every millimeter of my voice. I knew I loved Iris , and nothing would change that! But I wanted to know more about her horrible past.

"Oh yeah okay I guess... Well I'm sure you know, she was abused. For a long time. And she's an insomniac. She never gets a minute of sleep. She's never really been 'happy' until now. You make her happy. And just please remember she's fragile. And treat her right. She's already been through enough." Blake finally finished. I realized Iris did tell me everything. She trusted me from the start.

"Yeah bro, she sounds like Brooke. Don't let this one go." Vic chimed in.

"Never." I whispered starring at the floor.

"But what brings you guys here?" I changed topic, still thinking about Iris.

"Just wanted to chill." Vic said

"And I realized I have Iris's skate board" Blake referred to the black skull printed skate board on the floor now.

"Oh okay well yeah she's asleep so let's be quiet." I didn't want her to wake up. Everyone was silent and that's when I heard some mumbling. Everyone's mouths were closed.

"Let me check on Iris." I got up and walked to her room. I put my ear to the door and heard the mumbling. Maybe she's just talks in her sleep. I slowly opened the door to reveal Iris on the bed,