Chapter 2: An Introduction

© All Rights Reserved 2013

Chapter 2

I didn't expect them to fight back. In fact I expected them to except this treaty and move on with their lives.

As I stood their, for the first time in a long time I was surprised. How foolish could they be to actually attack someone like me? But of course I don't blame them. It's not as if they know, not many people do. The reasoning to this is I have not been seen with the mighty Klaus. I don't exist, except in those old legends. I use to stick with Klaus. In fact Klaus and I use to always stick together, but after twenty or so years, I left and never came back. Klaus searched for me but eventually gave up and if he were to find me, I'd get away.

Back to reality, I blocked the green eyed vampires kick as, I grabbed his leg and threw him into the wall.

The blonde vampire ran to me but I grabbed her neck and slammed her to the ground.

The vampire hunter threw a dagger me but I only caught it and threw it back. It hit his thigh, as he cried out and fell to the ground.

The witch and doppelgänger, stared at me wide eyed. I had got rid of everyone in a matter of seconds. Like I always do.

With that I disappeared.

~*~

The next day, I woke up and drove to school. After the interesting fight I had with that group, I decided I wanted to stay. This could be fun for me. It's not like they could ever actually kill me.

I compelled myself a temporary house. I want something more grand and I want to renew and remodel everything inside.

I walked into the office.

"Hello." The principal said.

"I want a job." I said looking into her eyes. "History teacher."

"Sorry miss. We don't have any positions available right now, but if you apply he.."

I cut her off. "Fire someone if you have to. I want a job."

"Okay. You can have one as the history teacher for our senior year students, but you'll have younger grades as well."

After compelling her some more and presenting her with some fake papers, I made my way to the classrooms.

I had put on a nice blazer, and skirt. I was carrying a leather book bag filled with some empty binders.

Reaching my designated location, I stood in front of the door grinning. I'll have super fun dealing with these students with attitude.

I turned the knob and entered the classroom with an expressionless face. The class was in chaos when I entered. Pencils and papers were being thrown around, students running around with scissors and there was even a student drawing inappropriate things on the board.

As I entered, people began lowering their voices into hushed whispers and began staring at me and nudging thier friends. People began settling down in their seats and the guy drawing on the board quickly erased it with his sleeve and cowered back at the desk.

I walked to the desk placing my bag on it and my coffee. The table was cleared out just before school began. Their was one file on the desk, that probably contains some grades.

I turned around and picked up a chalk piece and began writing. Miss. Julie.

I turned back to the class, who were all now quiet and staring at me. "Hello class."

I smirked at the recognition of many I had met yesterday. People murmured back greetings.

A over preppy girl suddenly stood up. "It's a pleasure to have you at our school..." She began and I felt that if I didn't cut her off she'll continue talking in that voice.

"What's your name?" I asked walking around to the front of the desk and leaning on it.

"Leah." She murmered.

"Leah. Did I ask for you to speak?"

She looked shocked as she murmured a 'no'.

I wrote her name on the board. "During normal circumstances, I would've gave you a detention, but I don't feel like staying behind after hours to deal with students like you. So for now, your on my list."

The girl sat down and looked like she was about to cry. Guess I did go a little far, but I need to show these brats whose boss.

"This is my first year teaching. My name is Miss. Julie, Alexis Julie. And just because this is my first year doesn't mean I don't know how to deal with brats and jerks. I expect us all to start off on a clean slate. I expect everyone in this room to cooperate. I don't want to have to be that mean teacher." I paused and looked around the classroom.

The boys seem to be openly drooling, and some girls glared while some looked happy.

"I'll avoid giving homework, of course if you use your class time wisely those problems won't arrise." I said as I glanced around the room. "Questions?"

Several hands flew up.

I pointed at the waiter I had seen yesterday at the bar. "What's your name? Say your names when I call on you."

"It's Matt. How old are you?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

"Twenty-three." I replied without hesitation. I was actually twenty-one looking, but way older. Perks of being a vampire, you never grow old.

I pointed at another guy. "It's Tyler. Are you single?"

"Yes, but I'm more into men than boys." I said, making everyone giggle and laugh at the rejection.

After awhile we were at introductions, and a couple of them were very amazing.

Like that green eyed vampire's name was Stefan. The Barbie vampires name was Caroline. The witch, I already knew but her name was Bonnie. Of course, our pretty little doppelgänger's name was Elena.

"This is where your previous teacher put the name of all you bad students, with the not so smart grades, and of course the naughty ones, who like to talk back to the teacher." I paused and looked around the classroom. I had gotten a chance, to look at it, and apparently the teacher put all his bad students in there and planned on ways to harass them.

I took the folder and tossed it into the garbage can.

"This is a new start. Another chance. Don't blow it." On cue, the bell rang and I dismissed the students, as they filed out one by one.

~*~

Authors Note

Here it is! I know i'm like super late, but hope you enjoy it!!!