"I'm just going to the bathroom while the cookies finish cooking and then we're leaving."

"Okay, I'm just going to my room to pick Cameron's gift."

I walked upstairs and opened my wardrobe because the gift was inside. I put a hoodie on and took my hair off the ponytail, messing it a little.
I went back downstairs and sat on the couch to put my shoes.

"Breanna." My mom called.

"I'm going."

I grabbed everything, walked outside and my mom closed the door.
When we were in front of Cameron's house, I rang the bell and waited.

"Hi." He said fully opening the door letting us step inside.

"Hey, well, this is my mom." I said turning around and pointed to her.

Cameron extended his hand and my mom shook it.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "I'm Cameron."

"You can call me Julie. And I'm glad that I am finally meeting you." She replied also with a smile.

"My mom is in the living room, do you want anything? Something to drink or ?"

"Thank you sweetheart, we're okay thanks." My mom replied.

Okay, she liked him.

"Hi." I heard Gina saying and then I saw her.

"I brought you these." My mom said giving her the board with cookies.

"Thank you, you didn't have to..." Gina replied as they kept taking and then walked to the kitchen."

I turned around and observed Cameron's outfit. It's so funny and cute.

"Nice outfit." I said laughing.

"That's why I told you that I couldn't go outside." He replied shrugging. "Come."

He grabbed my hand and almost dragged me upstairs to his room.
I sat on his bed and then he walked away and when he came back, he had a bag with him.

"I'm excited for this." He said sitting down next to me.

"Wait, I want you to open mine first." I said handing him my gifts.

He opened the bag and picked a box and frame that had the first pic that we took together.

"I love this one already." He said smiling down.

"That has a little secret but I don't want you to find out already." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Open the other one."

He ripped the paper like a little kid and his eyes widened when he saw it.

"This is dope. It looks so cool." He said taking the watch off the box and then put it on his wrist. "Thank you for both." He said hugging me making me fall to the back.

"Get out." I said pushing him off laughing.

"Now the moment of the day." He said giving me a bag as well. "Drumroll please" He continued making the sound of it, with his hands hitting his legs.

"You're such a loser." I laughed shaking my head.

"Open it!"

"Okay okay." I replied with my hands up.

I opened the bag and saw a big box wrapped. I looked up at him and he was smiling like a never saw before.

I started unwrapping and quickly put my hand over my mouth when I saw what it was.

"I can't believe...Cameron...I don't know what to say..."

"Now you don't have an excuse..." He said smirking.

"You have no idea for how long I've been like dating this camera but it's so expensive..."

"I could see that you love photography and I wouldn't let you give up. So now you have the camera and a model." He said smiling. "And you have one more gift."

I opened the bag once again but nothing was there. Cameron laughed and put his hand under his pillow.

"Here, open it." He said handing me a little turquoise box.

I opened it and it had a silver necklace inside. I picked the necklace up and admired it.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling.

"Are you going to cry ?" He asked laughing.

"It's not like that. You spent so much money with me and everything's so beautiful. I don't really know how to thank you." I said cleaning my eyes before start crying.

"Turn around." He said and I did it.

I placed my hair to one side and he put the necklace on.

"How does it look ?" I asked and he smiled.

"You still ugly." He replied shrugging and then laughed.

"I hate you." I replied playfully hitting his chest. "But seriously, thank you so much. You didn't have to spend this much."

"I already told you that's not a problem. I just want my favourite kid to stay positive and follow her dreams."

"You need to stop calling me your favourite kid." I said glaring at him and he laughed.

He placed his hand on the side of my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek as I played with the silver heart of my necklace.

I looked up and he started leaning in, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ew." I said cleaning it. "I don't want your germs."

"What ?" He asked laughing. "Okay, I'm not going to be cute with you anymore."

"You're not that cute anyway." I replied and he looked away making me smile. "Just kidding."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and repeated my actions, cleaning the right side of his face.

"I don't want your germs." He said with a small smirk and I laughed.

"Okay. I admit that deserved that. Good one Dallas."

"I know...let's go now." He said slapping my leg as he got up.

"That hurt!" I said following him and he laughed.

...

and the real story begins now...