Chapter 9

( Stitches - Shawn mendes )

                    * A month later *

" Rikki you ready? " mom asked .
" Yeah hold on! " I shouted . I quickly grab my orange jacket and slipped on my black flats .

  ( Here's a picture of what rikki is wearing

  ( Here's a picture of what rikki is wearing . )

  ( Here's a picture of rikki's hair is done

  ( Here's a picture of rikki's hair is done . )

I grab my glitter pact and put it into my jacket pocket , today mom and her friends are taking me and the girls to jubiland . It's gonna be so much fun! Howlie is excited to see her cousins pop and candy , I'm just excited to go!
This is gonna be so much fun! I quickly run downstairs , and I see mom with her friends and the girls .
I smiled at them , and they smiled at me . " Is everyone ready? " howlie asked . We all nodded , and then howlie grabbed the jubiland book and then it started glowing .

Huh? Oh jeez , this is gonna hurt so much . We took turns jumping into the book , and then once we jumped we fell from the sky . Huh?! Wait! Howlie didn't mention this! I looked to the girls , and they smiled at me .
We all grabbed each others hands , and held them as we fell . Howlie on the other hand was flying , dang you howlie! I guess I had forgotten about her little wings , but I don't know how she's about to fly with little wings .

Once we reach the bottom , there was at the giant pillow at the bottom that cushioned our fall . Huh? The girls and mom along with her friends laughed , I don't see how it's funny .
But of well , I might as well join them . So I laugh with them , again I don't know what's funny here . But again , oh well .

So we get off the giant pillow , and we look at our surroundings . Woah! This is amazing! There's a giant castle , a town , ballons flying everywhere , plain green grass land , some structures off into some stone parts , a giant field of flowers and trees and 
a giant waterfall! This is incredible! It's beautiful! " Welcome to jubiland girls . " mom said . I try to take it all in at once , but I just can't take my eyes from it . It's just amazing! It's just like what mom had told me in those bedtime stories! Just incredible!