"Whose going to use the shower first?"

"You can since you're the guest."

"What?! No way! You go! It's your shower anyways!"

This conversation led to nowhere. This lasted us almost ten minutes, and by the time we checked the time again, we had less than fifteen minutes.

"Okay how about we do Rock Paper Scissors?" Armin suggested as he risen a hand placed against the palm of his other. I smirked and rose my hand as well.

"Just letting you know, I don't go down easily."

We tapped the palm of our hand twice before throwing. Rock. We looked at each other, confused on what to do now.

"Does that mean-?"

"That we take a shower together?" I intervened. Armin's face flustered a deep red as his eyes widened.

"N-No! Come on Jean, focus!"

We threw again. Rock again.

You can guess how that ended up. I will just clear up the question now before any of you start wondering and spamming poor author; yes, we are still virgins. When all that was sorted, we made it to school with barely any time to spare. I walked him to his first class that was across from mine. Before he walked into class, he smiled at me and walked in. The bell rang, however I wasn't aware that I was late.

I made it to my own class after a couple of minutes and my teacher looked over his glasses' lenses slowly. He then opened his attendance book and traced a wrinkled finger down the page until he stopped.

"Jean Kirschtein, that's your third tardy." He informed rather coldly with pity nipping at his words. I bit my lip and sat down in my seat. Class had begun.

Later on through the day, managing to make it through, I raced to Armin's class before lunch. The moment I arrived, I was met with Armin, blue eyes sparkling and blonde hair tucked behind his ears. I smiled and walked up to Armin, engulfing him in a childish bear hug.

"Jea- Hi!" Armin gasped as his face was consumed deep in my chest. I just smiled and kissed the top of Armin's head. Man, what love could do to a man. Armin pulled from the hug and gasped for air, later punching me for nearly suffocating him. I was okay with it; his punches were nearly as affective as a baby punching me.

"Hey, ready for lunch?" I asked, grabbing Armin's book from his hands. Armin smiled and nodded happily, walking beside me and grabbing my free hand. We walked to lunch, making small talk the way there. When we arrived to the cafeteria, Armin decided to sit with my group (since Eren and Mikasa were bound to say something about us together again). The group greeted and welcomed Armin, as if he had always been part of the group.

"But it's grilled onions mixed in with cilantro!" Sasha battled Connie, challenging him to a cooking quiz. Connie sneered and threw up a finger, stopping her presumptions and started to obviously stating facts.

"But to make a perfect omelet, the onions must be only transparent and mixed with red bell pepper! Not grilled!"

"And the onions and red bell peppers should be already mixed in with the scrambled egg, so they don't fall out of the omelet when serving." I intervened intelligently, smirking as the two became silent in awe.

"You're so right Jean!" Connie praised.
Sasha nodded too and added her own comment in there.

"Yeah! You're the best chef around!"

Armin, who was sitting beside me, leaned over to the person beside him. I only picked up on a couple of words but I managed to figure what they were saying.

"Is Jean really that good of a chef?" I only guessed that was what Armin was asking. Even though I wasn't watching, I could feel the other figure nodding in agreement, smiling as they both looked over at me. Or, so I assumed.

Then Marco's voice broke into the conversation, and I immediately took it as the person Armin was talking to.

"Yeah. Hasn't he cooked for you yet?"

When I felt eyes staring at the back of my neck, I turned and met glistening blue, dazzling eyes shining pleadingly at me.

"So Marco tells me this," Armin starts as he places his chin atop his linked fingers. "That you are an excellent chef."

I chuckle and lean closer to him, matching his smirk. "And?"

"And I'd like one of your dishes please."

I thought about it for a moment, just to give a respectable amount of space between answering. Armin beamed up at me, an adorable smile portraying every contour of his face. There was no way around it, I couldn't refuse.

"Come over and I'll definitely make you a meal." I made a promise to him, and he smiled ravishingly.

"Like hell you will!" A voice from another table shouted, hushing the loud cafeteria into low questioning murmurs. From the pool of sitting students, only one person caught my eye; the one idiot standing alone with gritting teeth and deeply furrowed eyebrows that made his eyes glow a green, electrifying lust.

"Eren." I spat out in distaste as he pulled himself away from his seat and towards me. I did the same, and Armin followed closely. "What do you want?"

"I want you to stay away from Armin. I know you are only playing him." Eren snapped angrily, sending hate into each word spoken. I only clenched my fists and let him explode out rages of frustration towards me. "I know you, we know you! It's all too well and you playing with Armin isn't getting you anywhere near Mikasa!"

"It isn't even about Mikasa anymore!" I screamed back. The few voices that were whispering died down and in that moment, it was just the two of us, in an epic showdown. We had an intense stare down but I pulled away after a few ridiculous minutes and sighed heavily. "Look, if you want to talk or whatever, just talk to me in private, rationally."

I saw Eren's eyes glance between Armin and I, and he slowly simmered down to just glaring at me intensely.

"Fine," Eren growled out. He looked at Armin with pitying eyes. "I'll see you around."

We dispersed back to our own groups. Armin tried to make the conversation lively again, sometimes even grabbing my hand for comfort. The rest of the day was awfully long, and all I wanted to do was bundle into a ball and fall asleep, only having Armin by my side. By the time school got out, I was racing excitedly over.

No more interruptions, I just wanted Armin.