February 20th, 2016

That moment you haven't updated,... So I have to give a spoiler!

Remember that letter to Mikasa in the beginning? It's actually important.

"You screwed up badly, haven't you Kirschtein?" Erwin had always been the laid back type of principle. He chuckled as he raised the half empty cup up to his lips. Jean moved uncomfortably in his chair, his whole body seeming to ache terribly. "But you told me that you felt some sort of stir, call it an emotion if you will, towards Arlert?"

"Yes."

Erwin had stopped laughing, and he looked up questionably at Jean, a thick eyebrow raised high. Jean started to feel on edge, so he stood from the chair and paced the room in front of Erwin, cracking his knuckles. Erwin didn't say anything but instead waited patiently. Jean found himself moving toward the enclosed window alongside the wall. Feeling stuffed, he placed a hand over the glass and let his hand slowly slide down.

"I did feel something for him." Jean admitted. Erwin, feeling a very interesting and long story coming on, poured himself another cup and pulled on the kidney drawer of the desk. He grabbed from within a box of Girl Scout cookies he, guiltily, bought.

"And what about Mikasa?"

Jean bit his lip. He still was battling himself on that subject. He was just as confused and destroyed as anyone else. "I don't know."

A pause. Jean looked down at the floor for a second before walking back over to his chair and sitting back down. The same uncomfort still ached his body.

"Erwin, i'll be completely honest with you. The past two weeks with Armin and our 'fake relationship'," Jean put up quotations and rolled his eyes. "Those two weeks in that relationship, it felt real. I felt like those days with him were real."

"You said that you went on a date with him, correct? At Utopia Trails?"

He took a pause for himself as the memories of that morning sprang through his head, instantly getting himself to find his mind wandering into the beauty of that day. "That is correct."

Jean's POV

That morning was beautiful, more beautiful than I have ever seen before. The sun was out, risen high in the sky with hardly any clouds adrift and the clouds that were out with small blotches of pure white, floated in the long horizon of the sky. The weather was also lovely. It wasn't hot nor cold, and there was a wind of break only occasionally.

I waited just outside the fence leading to the trails, waiting for the group who said they were on their way. It gave me the time to think things over, how I was going to tell Armin about the mishap. I paced the entrance nervously as I thought more and more on the subject. A car horn forced myself to pull out of fantasy and back into reality. I saw in the car Mikasa, Eren, a shorter man in the passenger seat who I only assumed was Levi, and Armin.

"Hey! How long have you been waiting here?" Armin asked me as he rolled down the window in the backseat. I waved to them.

"I only been here for a while. Don't worry, I was the one early."

Eren honked his horn and leaned over the other figure in the passenger seat, rolling down the window. "Hey jackass!"

"Hey you bastard." I replied back, rolling my eyes annoyingly. Eren then rolled up his window and drove off to find parking. I started walking to their car and by the time I met up with them, everyone was already exiting the car. Mikasa was the first to exit, wearing only a sports bra that was so tight around her chest, it could have given any man a massive nosebleed. She also had basketball shorts, probably from her team at school, and her scarf, which really didn't go with her athletic attire. Eren exited the car and met with Levi. They both wore black t-shirts and black shorts. Eren had converse that were already half destroyed and Levi had on running shoes tied from under the sole of his shoe and laced back around to the top. Then Armin came out, wearing a baggy white t-shirt and shorts that revealed nice, fair skin. His long blond hair was also pinned back in a messy bun. He held his water bottle in his right hand. I took in every detail of him, and I slowly succumbed to his presence.