Chapter 9- Meet Emilia

Start from the beginning

I pulled away making sure to pull Luke's bottom lip with my teeth as I did so, he let out a groan. I got off Luke's lap, "where are you going?" he asked. "moving to your bed if you care to join me" I bit my lip offering him my hand, he took it without hesitation and I pulled him up. He walked me back till my legs were against his bed, he gently pushed me back onto the bed. I shuffled up the bed to get comfortable and Luke crawled onto the bed and hovered over me.

He just looked at me, "you aren't afraid of me are you luke?" I asked while smirking. "fuck no" he said and leaned down to kiss me again before our clothes started hitting the floor, one piece of clothing at a time.

"I love you" I heard Luke say as he lied next to me. We heard a knock at the door. "what do you want?" Luke yelled, the door opened and Ashton peeked his head around the door luckily for us we were now under the covers. "me and Sammy are going for food so we shall see you later. Oh by the way nice guys very nice we could hear you from downstairs" he winked at Luke. "get lost" Luke groaned and hid his head in my shoulder. Ashton laughed.

"see you both later or tomorrow or you know whenever" he said and exited the room.

I ran my hands through his hair. "luke" I say. "mhm" he looked at me with red cheeks. "luke are you seriously embarrassed" I teased him. "shut up, I forgot they were here" he said and kissed my neck. "Luke went shy" I teased him again. He groaned. "leave me alone" he said and stopped and turned over onto his side. Did I seriously make him angry by teasing him?

"luke" I called his name trying to get his attention looking at him he was leaning over the side of his bed trying to get something. "oh for fuck sake" he said and leaned abit too far and fell off the bed and landed with a thud. "oh my god luke, are you alright?" I asked crawling over the bed to see him sitting up. "i'm alright babe" he said before standing up and getting back on the bed with a tiny little box. I looked at him curious. He looked at me and smiled. "don't worry I'm not preposing to you not yet anyway. I know we've been together and split so many time that I can't even count" he says, I laugh while nodding my head agreeing. "true that"

"and I know now that your the only girl I want to be with, if your not by my side I'm not complete. Amy, this time I'm in it for the long run and I hope that you will be there running next to me and if you do, please accept this" he said opening the box and showing a ring.

"luke that's beautiful" I say taking it out the box. "why a new one?" I ask curious as I looked back at him. "because that one was passed onto someone else aswell wasn't it but this ring will only be on yours if you accept it" he says looking at me. "why wouldn't I accept it? I mean Luke like you said, I can't see myself with anyone else yes we might have been together and split so yes" I say slipping the ring onto my ring finger. " I love you Luke" I say hugging him as he fell back onto the bed" he hugged me back, "I love you too so do you like the ring?" he asks.

"yes I do Luke I do" I say smiling, he smiles at me. "so I was thinking and feel free to shut me down at any time" I say stopping hugging him and just laying on him. "thinking about?" he asks intrigued. " about moving out and getting our own appartment" I say slowly to see his reaction. He just looked at me like he was thinking, he then smiled at me. " yeah.. that would be amazing" he says."so shall we do it?" I ask, he nods his head.

"yeah let's do it" he says, I start grinning. "we already did" I say, he smirked at me catching onto what I was referring to. "dirty girl"

A couple days later:

Calum's House

Sammy's POV.

"it's so nice to be back" I said as me, Amy and Hailee sat in the pool away from the boys who were in the deep end. Jumping in doing cannon balls. " i'm glad your back I missed you" Amy said smiling at me. "yeah I'm glad your back from Ibiza" I say honestly. "yeah well you have Luke to thank for that I was going to go back" she said. "thanks to luke your still here" I say looking at the boys to see them pushing eachother into the pool.