info

Summary 

When her sister Paige runs away, Wren's left with a broken family and a whole lot of rumors. Paige had always been one to cause problems, and now Wren is the only one left to deal with them. With Paige gone, and their parents focused on looking for her, Wren can't help but feel forgotten in the drama that was her sister.

It's only after Paige runs away that Wren meets Katy and her older brother Miles, two people with intricate stories of their own. Through them, Wren learns that the grass truly is always greener on the other side, and all the things she and Paige had been doing wrong. And she finds friendship in people who, for the first time in years, don't just see her as Paige's little sister. They see her as Wren. Just Wren.

But when more of Paige's secrets come to light, Wren's forced to deal with the aftermath all over again, and she starts to wonder if she ever really knew her sister at all.

This book is heavily inspired by one of my favorite authors, Sarah Dessen, so hopefully, if you like her work you'll like this too! 

I have a lot more chapters written than are posted right now, so look for updates every day! If I fall behind, don't feel bad about sending me a message or commenting. It's never a hassle! Also, votes and feedback are always welcomed. Thanks guys :)