11. | fetishes

justin | raven

╔══════
2:54 pm
══════╝

~Incoming call - Blocked Number~

ʚ answer | decline ɞ

answer

•••

"I told you not to call her, didn't I? And now she's in trouble because of you!"

"You bastard! What are you going to do with her?"

"Nothing that should concern that adorable but foolish head of yours."

"I swear to God, Raven if you hurt Audrey you will pay."

"Your insults are pathetic. You can't do shit to me and you know that. You don't know me or her for that matter. You don't know where she lives or how she looks like, and me too, so pray, do tell how you will make me 'pay' for hurting Audrey when you don't know shit about her?"

"...I--"

"Speechless much? I told you that you should be scared of me, Justin. I can do a lot of damage, you are forcing me to do damage because you called her when I specifically told you not to do that. I was going to give you updates on her because I am a generous person but you forced my hand, Justin. You really did."

[Firstly Justin was pissed and secondly he figured it wouldn't be a good idea to tell the crazy psycho that it hadn't been him who called but Audrey because he wouldn't put it past Raven to hurt Audrey even more than he already did]

"WHAT DID YOU TO HER?!"

"Inside voice, Justin. The children are sleeping, you wouldn't want to wake them up now would you?"

[Justin's nose flared in anger. He wished he wasn't held up only by a stupid technological device. He wished he could do something, anything to help. But all he could do was listen to Raven the psychopathic asshole talk bullshit. He wished he had met Audrey in real life so that he could help Audrey, but he didn't. He fucking didn't!]

"If I knew you, you'd so be dead right now."

"You actually do, I told you this already, but you don't recognize my voice. We've met already, I know you and your friends, Ezra, Seth, Austin...should I go on?"

"So besides being a mental case you're also an obsessive stalker? You sure do have a shiny resume."

"What can I say, It works for me, but you can't call me a stalker when we actually met."

"Haven't you gone to school before? A stalker can either be a total stranger or somebody you've been acquainted with before dumbass."

"Thank you for that unnecessary lesson that I didn't ask for Justin. I was going to tell you what I did to Audrey for your misbehavior but now I'm not going to do that anymore."

"Do you get off hurting people weaker than you? Is that a fetish of yours? Because it's sick and you need help and by help, I mean getting the electric chair"

"That punchline was actually not bad, cheers to you Justin for not being totally pathetic in insults as I thought you were, but no, I don't do fetishes. I'm just teaching Audrey and I guess you a lesson."

"What have I done to you? Most importantly what the hell has Audrey ever done to you?"

"She talked to you."

"What?"

"Alright class that's enough storytelling for today! Don't forget to do your homework on page last warning call Audrey again and I'll do more than scar her pretty neck! Is that clear?"

"What the fuck?! Did you--"

"You still want to stay for extra credits even if the class is over? Too bad, the time for extra credits has expired!"

"... I'm going to hunt you down and kill you for hurting her!"

"Your futile efforts on threatening me are admirable..."

"I will kill you."

"Don't forget that I know you, Justin. You wouldn't want your precious friends to get hurt right? And I'm known for being generous and keeping my promises, I can hurt your friends one by one if I wanted to."

"You won't do shit"

"We'll see about that honey...just stay away from her by not calling her again and your friends and possibly even you will remain alive and healthy."

"..."

"It's a win-win for everybody Justin."

"You--"

"Toodles"

*dial tone*

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬

ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ

ɪ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬