Shopping

Mute 

Chapter 14

*Mal's POV*

2 months later...

Trevor's in jail. After he got out of the hospital Harry told them what happened and him and some of his gang that wasn't too scared to leave, got taken in. School's finally somewhere I can go without having to be on high alert all of the time.

Harry's friends moved in with him after some fire thing in the kitchen while Niall was cooking pasta..I don't know... But now we're not alone all of the time like before. It's not quiet all the time like it used to be...I like it. I'm finally starting to feel whole again. 

I've got Harry by my side, loving me more each and every day. I've got Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam, who I'm adopting as my brothers and I even gained some sisters. Eleanor and Zayn's new girlfriend Perrie. They don't live with us, but they're around all the time, so they might as well. 

I'm at the store buying Christmas presents with my mom and Mackenzie right now. So far I've gotten Perrie a shirt, Eleanor a necklace, Louis a jersey of his favorite football team, the Doncaster Rovers and I've gotten Niall a Nandos gift card. And now I'm out of ideas...

I want to get Harry the perfect gift. Absolutely perfect. I want it to show just how much I truly love him, because I can't tell him in words. 

I know what you're thinking. No...I still haven't said a word. I have no clue why. I've just come to accept the fact that I won't be able to talk ever again. 

I made my way over to the food court where my mom and sister were and turned when I heard my name being called out...

*Harry's POV* 

I was at the mall trying to find Mally the most amazing gift ever. I had already gotten her a diamond necklace with an H inside an infinity sign. But I want to get her something so amazing that it will literally take her breath away. Maybe even get her to say something about how much she loves it. That necklace just won't do it...and I really want to hear her voice. That's all I really want for Christmas.

I was walking down to the food court to grab some pretzels before heading back to shopping and the air around this place was just...eerie. 

In my head I knew something was wrong..

I just didn't notice HOW wrong.

Until I heard Mal's name being called out.

And me looking up to see him pointing that gun at her.

My world stopped when I heard that shot.

A/N

IMMMM BACKKKKKKK!!!! hehehehehee Ok! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! Sorry if this chapter was short and sucky! BUT THE END THOUGH. AHHHHHH!!! Not what you were expecting ehhhhhh????

Please let me know what you guys think!!

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH!! There were almost 500 reads when I checked a few minutes ago!! Thank you so much!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! I'm gonna write the next chappie here in a few so stay tuned!!